It's your experience that counts
Rise is Canada's complete HR
- Payroll solution that gives businesses everything they need to build loyal and productive teams
- all in one place.
When you step through our doors, you'll discover a workplace that brings people together to innovate and succeed. We're a forward thinking group of individuals that believes in building strong relationships, challenging one another, and fostering an open environment of dialogue and creativity.
Headquartered in Vancouver, we serve hundreds of businesses and thousands of employees across Canada and have big plans to grow. We care deeply about our employee experiences and support each individual with our own HR
- Benefits solution that we all trust.
At Rise, it goes without saying that we have a lot of fun, and we'd really love you to join us. We aim to provide you with the most positive, challenging, and transformative experience of your career.
This could be you
Are you a UX writer looking for an exciting opportunity to help us reinvent HR
- Benefits by spearheading delightful user experiences across mobile and web?
As a member of our marketing team, you'll collaborate with many different departments including Product and Design to gain an expert-level understanding of our people management solutions and transform your understanding into user-friendly copy that converts.
You have a creative AND analytical mind, and you're someone who loves digging into user personas and creating copy that's clear, concise, and to the point. You're able to transform dry technical writing into comprehensible copy that's friendly and informative.
Here's what you'll be doing
#1) Inspire prospects and clients with user-friendly copy
Our philosophy at Rise is Simple, Honest, Human. As our UX writer, you'll be responsible for guiding users through our interface in an intuitive manner. You take pride in creating a natural, fluid user experience that's accessible to everyone and your writing inspires clients to learn more and gain a better understanding of our products and solutions.
#2) Create microcopy that turns leads into clients
Your copy on headers, images and buttons is both clear and clever. Users can understand what action they need to take while being immersed in the company tone of voice. You have a keen understanding of common pain points and know how to address them in your copy to help move users in the journey from lead to client.
#3) Be a resource for others in the company
As our UX writer, you will help guide copy for our new solutions and features. You'll be a grammar and tone of voice resource for others in the organization and work closely with the Product Design team to hone and streamline headliners, body copy, CTA buttons, tooltips and more.
- Minimum 2 years of copywriting/content writing or tech writing experience, preferably in B2B or with a focus on conversion
- A constant learner with a passion for creating the best user experience possible. Bonus if you're part of a few UX writing groups.
- A mindset of ?How can this be improved??
- Active listener who's open to different ideas and suggestions
- Fantastic at building interpersonal relationships
- Excellent communicator with a superb attention to detail
What's in it for you
- Amazing people
- incredible workspace
- meaningful work
- Flexible Working From Home Policy
- 3 weeks vacation
- Personal Wellness Days
- No-work Birthday day off
- No-work Work Anniversary
- Volunteer Day
- Health Cheque gym/club membership subsidy
- Kitchen with healthy snacks
- Fitness facility
- RRSP Match
- $1000 Learning & Development personal budget
- $2000 in Counselling coverage
- Stand-up desks
- No-wait Sun Life benefits. We waive the waiting period, always!
- Excellent health care including virtual care