We are looking for Sales Managers to grow our North American team, selling payment solutions to medium and large-scale clients. This is a sales role that encompasses prospecting, qualifying, closing deals, as well as ongoing client maintenance to support the onboarding & integration of the clients, with support from other departments (Compliance, Product, Finance, etc.).
This is a great role for a tenured Sales Manager who is looking for a fully remote, base salary
- commission role that will be interesting and challenging! The Sales Manager will report to our President, located in Vancouver, Canada. This is a permanent, full-time role.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE:
- To sell and promote Geoswift payment solutions to prospective clients within our target sectors: Education, Remittances and E-Commerce. This includes prospecting and qualifying leads, establishing contact, negotiations and closing the sale, as well as continuing to work with the client as they are onboarding and going live.
- Meet or exceed quarterly and yearly revenue goals, developed with the Chief Partnership Officer.
- Once clients have gone live, continued support for personal portfolio of clients, ensuring that they have the most relevant Geoswift solution for their evolving needs.
- Conduct market research, staying informed and aligned with industry trends.
- Cross-collaborate across departments (Operations, Compliance, Finance, IT, Marketing). These teams are globally located, based in Vancouver, London, Mainland China, and Hong Kong.
- 2+ years of direct sales experience within the Payments, Ecommerce or SaaS sectors, with a track record of success.
- Motivated to sell and achieve targets, able to stay resilient in the face of adversity.
- Skilled at negotiations & closing.
- Specific experience with ecommerce, education or payments industries.
- Confident & articulate communication, both written and spoken.
- Able to stay on-track with goals even while working as a fully-remote employee.
- Mandarin and/or Cantonese language skill is an asset.
Please send your resume.
Feel free to send us an inquiry about any interested positions.