- Sales & Catering Manager
Canmore, AB, Canada Req #136
Wednesday, June 16, 2021
Your company, your values, your career!
Coast Hotels is a dynamic and growing brand. Our culture is rooted in our values, leadership accountability, and the growth and development of our ambassadors.
The Sales & Catering Manager position is full time salaried, based at the Coast Canmore Hotel & Conference Centre.
Annual Salary is $42K
- $47K based on experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Sells and services group business for the hotel with a primary focus on weddings and catering events.
- Responsible for achieving financial targets for sales in assigned group markets & catering segments
- Prepare client proposals and contracts
- Conducts hotel site tours
- Attends and participates in periodic sales and revenue meetings
- Effectively and efficiently services group catering requirements as assigned, including coordinating rooming lists, cut off dates, catering requirements, audio visual needs, etc.
- Creating BEO's and Group Resumes for incoming groups
- Communicate and work with all departments to provide the highest quality of service possible to groups and guests
- Lead BEO, Resume and preconference meetings
- Support and relief for other members of the sales and catering team
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established policies and procedures to achieve the overall objectives of this position
- Organize and participate in sales calls, sales trips, and tradeshows appropriate for the assigned markets
Education & Qualifications:
- Must love weddings and everything about them
- Able to work independently, self-motivated
- Proven ?go getter? attitude
- Team player, flexible and energetic
- Can work weekends and statutory holidays
- Demonstrated excellence in guest satisfaction
- Knowledge of hotel sales and catering processes from start to finish
- Organized, detail oriented individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook required
- Knowledge of Salesforce/Delphi is an asset
- Hospitality or Sales Diploma or Certificate is an asset
- Must have driver's license and own car to participate in tradeshows and other sales activities within Alberta.
Coast Hotels offers a variety of benefits, including competitive wages & benefits, employee discounts, training & development, career advancement opportunities & more!
Coast Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Coast Hotels would like to thank all interested applicants
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted
NO PLACE LIKE COAST !
Job Start Date
Monday, July 5, 2021