Customer Service and Sales Representative
1930 121 Ave NE, Edmonton, AB T6S 1B1, Canada Req #80
Wednesday, June 16, 2021
West Coast Reduction Ltd.
- Nothing Left Behind*
. At West Coast Reduction, nothing is important to us. Because when there's nothing left
- that is when we've done our job. We collect food waste and by-products from food producers like farms, restaurants, bakeries and supermarkets, transforming them into ingredients used in animal feed, renewable energy and thousands of other products we use every day. Our efforts contribute to a sustainable local food supply and help us all live in cleaner and healthier communities. Visit www.wcrl.com to learn more.
Under Redux Services, a program of West Coast Reduction Ltd., we provide sustainable recycling options for restaurants, grocery stores, food manufacturing, processing plants, and farmers to dispose of their used cooking oil, grease, and organics. Our Redux Program services include used cooking oil recycling, trap grease services and bone and fat recycling. Take a look at our About Us videos for more information: https://vimeo.com/396483522 .
Based at our Edmonton location, the Redux Program Services Consultant is responsible for acquiring new customers across all Redux Services and for providing high quality customer service to existing Redux customers.
This is a full-time, permanent position reporting to the Regional Redux Program Manager.
- Contact potential customers by performing sales calls and site visits to provide information about Redux services
- Develop additional business opportunities by suggesting complimentary Redux services offered to existing customers
- Travel to customer sites to conduct site assessments, collect accurate service details
- Assist in new customer setup into the CRM database and maintenance of existing records
- Resolve product and service complaints, including follow up to ensure a complete and positive resolution
- Research and investigate pricing for comparable services in the area
- Work with other team members and Director of Redux Services to build and expand Redux Program's growth in Western Canada
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- 2 to 4 years of relevant sales or customer service experience required
- Possession of a valid Class 5 Driver's Licence with a clean abstract required
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated negotiation, conflict resolution and problem solving abilities
- Fluency in a second language a strong benefit
- Physically capable of lifting grease trap lids (75lbs+) on a frequent basis during customer site assessments
- Ability to assist with the movement of container bins (300lbs estimated) for delivery to customers on an occasion basis
- Competency using Microsoft Office Suite products (Word, Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint) and customer relationship management systems
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
- Build stable career with a reputable, family-owned company of more than 450 employees
- Continuous training and development available
- Full compensation package provided including extended health benefits
- Competitive salary offered with RRSP matching for employee contributions
INTERESTED CANDIDATES ARE INVITED TO SUBMIT THEIR RESUME VIA THE ?APPLY NOW? LINK BELOW.
Thank you in advance for your interest in this opportunity, however, only those individuals who are selected for an interview will be contacted.