Job Description :
Schneider Electric Canada is focused on business development for 3 key segments:
- Industry market
- Residential market
- Commercial market
Under the responsibility of the Regional Channel Sales Manager (RCSM), the Channel sales representative must manage, provide guidance and lead the application of the strategy as determined by Schneider Electric Canada in the selected channels.
The CSR is accountable for:
- The overall business relationship between the Channel Partners (as assigned by the RCSM) and Schneider Electric Canada.
- Driving business growth with our channel partners around our Industrial and Automation offer.
- Results of the electrician's customer segment (topline, market share and delta price).
- Results of the transactional day to day business of the Channel Partners assigned (topline, market share and delta price).
- Deployment of key transformations defined by the marketing plan (specialization program, digitization, e-commerce, training programs, ...)
To develop the market share and margin of Schneider Electric Canada in the selected channels the Channel Sales representative must:
- Design and execute platforming, commercial action plans and an animation strategy for both the Channel Partners and the electricians in their area.
- Define and validate the business plans with the distributors under his / her responsibility.
- Design and report in the key tools defined by the division (Salesforce, BFO, CRM) and follow the execution of the business plans and the strategy with his / her Channels Partners (monthly business reviews).
- Organize the spend of the marketing budget and report the progress (using tools as defined).
- Define, validate, report and execute the distributor associates, training, promotional, merchandising strategies to reach all goals defined in the business plans.
- Audit, assess and provide guidance continuously on:
- The usage of the merchandising, promotional tools and redeploy if needed to reach targets.
- The level of stock in the branches and distribution centers.
- The understanding and the usage of the existing policies.
- Provide competitive feedback to the marketing team and facilitates territory liaison to Marketing and Business development managers.
- Ensure the success of product launches: execution of the launching strategy and reporting.
- Ensure professional customer service as required and appropriately gains conflict resolution.
- University/College/Technical School graduate.
- Industrial Control and Automation background/experience.
- Must have sound knowledge of Channel/Distribution/Industry/Retail business model, processes and operations.
- Possess strong business acumen and demonstrated ability to create and execute strategic plans.
- Have strong interpersonal skills
- a team player with excellent facilitation and organizational skills; ability to effectively manage and operate at all levels within Schneider Electric, Channel, and customers; ability to effectively influence, collaborate, and lead others; negotiation and problem-solving skills.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.(External) English Company Boiler Plate:
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.