Social Media Coordinator
Toronto, ON, Canada Waterloo, ON, Canada Req #200
Thursday, June 17, 2021
eSentire® is the global leader in Managed Detection and Response (MDR), keeping organizations safe from cyber attacks that technology alone cannot prevent. Our 24x7 Security Operations Center (SOC), staffed by elite security analysts, hunts, investigates, and responds in real-time to known and unknown threats before they become business disrupting events.
We want to cut through the hype and overblown claims surrounding AI and ML to help our customers successfully tackle their biggest challenges utilizing human expertise at machine scale. We value each person's unique contribution, so if you love to solve difficult problems-together-eSentire is the place for you.
eSentire has been recognized in Deloitte's Technology Fast 50? and Fast 500?, Canada's Top Small and Medium Employers, and Gartner's Market Guide for Managed Detection and Response. For more information, visit www.eSentire.com and follow @eSentire.
eSentire is the Authority in Managed Detection and Response, protecting the critical data and applications of 1000+ organizations in 70+ countries from known and unknown cyber threats. Founded in 2001, the company's mission is to hunt, investigate and stop cyber threats before they become business disrupting events. Combining cutting-edge machine learning XDR technology, 24/7 Threat Hunting, and proven security operations leadership, eSentire mitigates business risk, and enables security at scale. The Team eSentire difference means enterprises are protected by the best in the business with a named Cyber Risk Advisor, 24/7 access to SOC Cyber Analysts & Elite Threat Hunters, and industry-leading threat intelligence research from eSentire's Threat Response Unit (TRU). eSentire provides Managed Risk, Managed Detection and Response and Incident Response services.
We are seeking a Social Media Coordinator to bring our security expertise and thought leadership to life across our various social media channels. The Social Media Coordinator is responsible for managing social media channels, planning social media efforts to support key integrated campaigns, developing content and analyzing KPI data. If you are up to date on the latest social trends, have excellent communication skills and have a passion for emerging technology, this is the role for you!
- Create and implement organic social media strategies that align with business goals
- Collaborate with paid media agency on paid social
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily
- Own the monthly social media and blog calendar
- Collaborate internally to amplify security thought leadership and rich media content
- Connect with influencers that are relevant to our clients and target markets
- Oversee social media accounts' design (e.g., Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube etc.)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness and conversion
- Maintain unified brand and thought leadership voice across different social media channels.
- Perform market analysis and research on latest trends.
- Review and create reports on key channel metrics.
- Assist in the creation and editing of written, video, and photo content.
- Develop concepts for produce live social media content (including live streams).
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Social Media or Communications preferred.
- 1 to 2 years of experience planning, creating, implementing and measuring high-quality social media campaigns
- Intermediate knowledge of image and video editing software
- Technically proficient with Microsoft Office
- Basic understanding of technology/computer hardware/software
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Knowledge of online marketing channels and tools like Sprout
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Working knowledge of marketing tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Salesforce and web tools
Why a Career with eSentire?
Our Culture*: At eSentire we work in a collaborative and innovative work environment. We work with brilliant and passionate people who strive and encourage others to do their best. eSentire's idea-rich environment welcomes creative and sometimes unconventional perspectives!
Growth Opportunities: * At eSentire you will have the opportunity to grow and make an impact from your work. We encourage innovation in all who become a part of our team. With growing operations internationally, there is lots of lateral and upward advancement opportunities for rewarding and developing careers with eSentire. We're strong believers in continuing education and provide the resources that you need to continue learning.
Employee Perks: * Every day we provide breakfast, snacks and refreshments, flexible working hours, half day off birthdays, subsidies for continuing education and health & wellness, and attractive compensation and benefits plans. We make it our obligation to the team to stay current with compensation trends in the tech field!
We thank all applicants in advance for applying. Only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
eSentire is committed to creating a fair work environment that is aligned with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). We guarantee equal treatment and provide opportunities regardless of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, status as a protected veteran or any other legally protected grounds and will not discriminate on these basis. If you have any accessibility requirements during the recruitment process, please reach out to our HR team at via Isarta and any accommodation needs will be addressed upon request.
- Job Family
- Pay Type
Job Type: Full-time