Looking for a great opportunity to work in Canada's largest Automotive Group?
Porsche Centre Vancouver is currently looking to fill a position of a Sales Administrator.
- Responsible for working with General Manager to ensure processes and policies are up to date and followed.
- Ensuring delivery schedule is up to date and accurate
- Printing dealer trades and wholesale bills of sale
- Tracking funding of contracts from business office
- Ensuring the correct vehicles are registered and RDR's are processed.
- Provide administrative support. Including assignment of stock numbers, maintenance of inventory, maintenance of accurate dealer defaults and group dealer options in One-Eighty. Also responsible for recording delivered vehicles, accurate lot status of all vehicles, mileage of demo vehicles and updating vehicle pricing.
- Responsible for the daily completion of CRM alerts to prevent duplicates in One-Eighty. Also responsible for tracking daily floor and telephone traffic. This information is entered into One-Eighty daily and reported monthly.
- Assist the finance office in ensuring files/deals are being completed in a timely fashion.
- Assist GM in daily/weekly reports.
- Update gas books, receipts, telephone lists, vehicle inventory lists and order business cards and stationary
- Responsible for ensuring all Sales training is completed and coordinate all One-Eighty software training for the team. Ensure all applicable employees are current with VSA licensing.
- Oversee reception staff and ensure appropriate coverage.
All successful applicants must possess the following qualities:
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be extremely organized
- Pay close attention to detail
- Be self-motivated
- Ability to work independently and as a team
Dilawri Group of Companies is Canada's largest automotive group with 76 franchised dealerships representing 35 automotive brands throughout Quebec, Ontario, Saskatchewan, Alberta, and British Columbia. Privately owned and operated by the Dilawri family since 1985, the company continues to expand its footprint in Canada, building on its history of excellence in the automotive industry. With more than 4,000 employees, Dilawri Group of Companies is proud to offer exceptional products and customer service in every dealership.
Dilawri Group of Companies is not only a leader in the automotive industry, it is also a leader in the communities it serves, having established The Dilawri Foundation in 2002. The Dilawri Foundation has contributed tens of millions of dollars throughout Canada supporting a variety of charitable causes.
Go to our website to see more about our company and the many reasons why you will want to work for us!
We do thank all applicants in advance, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest