Are you someone who is early in your career and hungry to learn and develop? Perhaps you recently graduated and are looking to apply your fresh skills and knowledge, but just need the right opportunity to kickstart your career? If you have completed a Marketing, Communications or Public Relations program, had exposure working in an agency or the marketing industry, and enjoy building relationships, we may have the perfect opportunity for you!
We've set our sights on rapid growth and are looking for a Marketing Account Executive to join our expanding team in our Calgary location.
That's where you come in!
Who are you?
We're looking for a service driven Marketing Account Executive who is not one to wait for things to happen, you make them happen, and always in thoughtful ways. The Marketing Account Executive is responsible for the day-to-day project management of marketing programs for an assigned client group. The AE manages the project through creative and production workflows to deliver a high-quality creative product. To be successful as a Marketing Account Executive you will need to bring your creative mindset, detail-oriented focus, and positive attitude in your approach to building client relationships. We'll give you the mentorship and training, you'll tackle the learning and personal growth, and together we'll have a positive impact on our client's marketing strategies.
- Work closely with Account Managers (AM) and Account Director (AD) to develop and execute marketing projects for assigned clients.
- Assist AM in the creation and maintenance of several internal documents.
- Review program information and proactively identify upcoming needs; be aware of market trends and industry news.
- Develop project timelines and estimates.
- Maintain weekly status report.
- Liaise with Creative and Studio departments as required, ensuring projects are on schedule and on budget.
- Attend weekly Account Team meetings and brainstorm sessions as scheduled.
- Monthly program invoicing/program reporting.
- Innate curiosity and a desire to learn.
- Deep understanding and high-care for the things you engage in.
- Motivation and drive
- you see every challenge as an opportunity.
- Excellent organization, time management and multi-tasking skills with a keen attention to detail and ability to thrive in a complex environment with tight timelines
- Ability to build strong relationships and a reliable team player agency wide.
- Positive and proactive approach to problem solving
- resourceful and innovative with an ability to see the bigger picture
- You develop and execute the process with detailed work plans.
- You build strong relationships, becoming a trusted advisor to your clients by understanding their business, industry and competitive landscape.
- Problem-solving skills and creativity.
- Financial management and literacy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superior attention to detail.
Minimum Education & Experience
- Post-secondary education in Business, Marketing, Advertising or Communications or combined experience and education to be considered.
- Participated in an internship or Co-op program while in school.
- Shopper marketing experience and knowledge of the Canadian retail landscape is considered an asset.
- Understanding and experience implementing shopper digital tools is considered an asset.
- Any exposure to building an omni-channel marketing plans would be considered an asset.
- Fluency in French is an added asset.
We're a 30-year old start up.
LPi Group is an independent Creative Engagement Agency, specializing in connecting brands, retailers and shoppers across a rapidly shifting omni-channel consumer ecosystem. Our approach to devising strategies and solutions that sustain engagement is rooted in the truth that People Buy Belief.
Our culture is driven by Ownership Thinking; the philosophy that empowers our employees and inspires the attitude and actions of every member of team.
Our core values are built on curiosity, initiative, and integrity
- continually evolving over our 30 years. We welcome fresh challenges and new mediums
- exploring every opportunity to grow and discover the possibilities that come with change in a shifting marketing landscape.
LPi is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to barrier-free and accessible employment practices in compliance with the Alberta Human Rights Commission. We encourage all who are qualified to apply. We offer an attractive and competitive total compensation package, including benefits. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.