Job Category: Students
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga Peel Region
Reporting to senior management, you will be one of the digital marketers analyzing trends, company outreach opportunities, and work recommend marketing strategies for several brands.
Area of Responsibility
- Review website content, marketing materials, product positioning, images, and brand image on an ongoing basis.
- Generation content ideas and contribute to brainstorming practices.
- Create social media and organic growth strategies.
- Identify insights and trends to optimize the performance of the brand.
- Assist in managing constituent publishing schedule for articles and social media content.
- Design layouts for presentations, brochures, and newsletters.
- Keep up to date on new social media platforms, standard practices, tools, and technologies on an ongoing basis.
- Currently enrolled in a post-secondary institution studying digital marketing, communications, or related program.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience in digital marketing or communications is preferred.
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision.
- Comfortable with technology.
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas with an eye for detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.