Position type: Full-time
Reports to: Co-Founder
American Tall is a rapidly growing e-commerce brand, dedicated to producing exceptional quality clothing for tall men, and women, up to 7'1. Founded by a father and son duo in 2015, the business has taken off and escalated to a level that seemed almost unimaginable just a few years ago. The growth can be attributed to the excellent leadership team and the family values bestowed in the business
- integrity, honesty, teamwork, and passion. The work environment is built on a foundation of respect, inclusiveness, and ambition.
American Tall believes the best ideas come from a diverse group of people. This is a special opportunity to join a fast-paced business with tremendous upside and projected growth.
Want to learn more about us? Visit our website here.
Your Role: Marketing Analyst
We are looking for a meticulous Marketing Analyst to join the team at our office in Mississauga. This person will spearhead analytics and performance marketing in the American Tall Digital Marketing Department. You will be working mostly with raw data to provide insights to leaders and stakeholders across the business. If you are interested in joining a fast-paced e-commerce business that has experienced tremendous year-over-year growth, then this may be the job for you!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Spearhead our effort to gain insights from our marketing data
- Focus on increasing customer LTV
- Focus on marketing efficiency (ads and emails) as well as other assorted analysis projects across the company as assigned
- Work cross-functionally with contributors from other departments to best understand the wants and needs of the American Tall customer
- Create clear and concise recommendations to stakeholders based on marketing data analytics
- Ideate and assist in developing the marketing analytics strategy
- Work with raw data to identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns
- Amalgamate raw data from multiple sources in order to develop and support data delivery visuals (dashboards, slide decks, etc.)
- Assist with implementation process of a marketing automation and BI tool
- Ensure data requested and reports are translated into context that the marketing stakeholders' will understand
- Build a structured plan to ensure that your findings will lead to an action or a decision
- Work with the digital content and marketing team to enhance their understandings of the key performance drivers
- make recommendations that lead to measurable improvements
- Host weekly office hours to answer questions from colleagues on business performance and data analysis
- Proactively explore data and seek out opportunities to make forward-thinking numbers-based decisions to improve business performance across all channels
Experience, Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing, or a related field highly preferred
- Minimum 1-3 years of relevant experience in the eCommerce and digital marketing sphere
- Must be comfortable with raw data
- Experience with Google Analytics required
- Experience with SEO and Google Ads is a huge plus
- Experience with marketing automation and/BI tools is a huge plus
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and be an exceptional collaborator
- Ability to deliver results in evolving framework with shifting priorities and technology
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
- Must have a positive attitude
- A strategic leader with a deep passion for the consumer
- A desire to propel growth within the eCommerce and digital marketing channels
- Comfortable working with large volumes of raw data and connecting data sources
- An exceptional collaborator that thrives in a team environment
- You view challenges as opportunities and enjoy solving problems
- A fundamental belief in the power of data to improve decision-making and business results
- Demonstrated project and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with tight deadlines
- Consistently exhibit AmericanTall's Values
- innovation, respect, passion, and commitment.
Accommodations and Accessibility:
American Tall provides employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions, or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us
At American Tall, we are committed to building an environment where everyone feels included, valued, and heard. Diversity, inclusion, and belonging are an important part of our everyday work, and it is our belief that they enable us to reach our goal of providing excellent quality and care in our products. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.
Yes, our expectations are high, but we value passion and dedication above anything else. If you have some of the foundational qualifications and skills, but the drive to be a valued member of our team, include a cover letter with your application telling us why you're the right choice for the job!