Social Media & Marketing Coordinator
380 Riverside Rd, Abbotsford, BC V2S 7M4, Canada Req #396
Saturday, June 19, 2021
Silver Hills started in 1989 with a mission to Empower, Educate, and Inspire People to Live Healthier Lives. We believe investing in your own health is the greatest gift you can give someone because when you are healthy, you will have more to share. Joining our family means being part of a quickly growing community that is truly committed to delivering healthy, great tasting products that are made with care. The Silver Hills team gives you the opportunity to grow and contribute to a healthy and sustainable vision. If you are excited by the idea of sharing your passion for healthy and delicious food with like-minded individuals and bringing great tasting products to consumers across North America and beyond, we want to hear from you!
POSITION: Social Media Marketing Coordinator (SHB/LNB) REPORTS TO: Director, Marketing
We are looking for a Social Media Marketing Coordinator to join our Marketing team! As the Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for keeping projects on schedule, ensuring deliverables are met, and reporting on the success of each project. You will act as a brand ambassador and communicate the brand's message through customer service, social media, and events.
In this role, you will support the Senior Marketing Manager to deliver on consumer communication programs. You must be a go-getter with exceptional communication and organizational skills. You will have the opportunity to grow your skills across many areas such as PR, social, digital, packaging, events, and other consumer programs.
HERE IS WHO YOU ARE...
DRIVE & MOTIVATION
- You would love to work in an entrepreneurial environment where 'change' is the only constant
- You are passionate about marketing and want to grow your career in this field
- You are passionate about healthy living and values which align with Silver Hills
- You want to join a progressive family-owned company on a mission to inspire people to live healthier lives
CHARACTER & ABILITIES
- You are a planner who can juggle multiple projects and priorities
- You are highly versatile and able to handle tasks with urgency, efficiency, and accuracy
- You are an excellent communicator who can easily work independently or collaboratively in a team
- You have a positive attitude with the drive for results and excellence
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- You have strong time management and organizational skills
- You have top-notch communication and interpersonal skills
- You have a Degree/ Diploma in Marketing or related field
- You have relevant experience working in a similar capacity
- You have experience with MS Office with an emphasis on Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- You have experience with Google Analytics, WordPress and social media platforms
THINGS YOU WILL DO...
- Support the Senior Marketing Manager to deliver on consumer communication programs
- Work with agencies to deliver programs, including PR, digital, packaging, and events
- Develop and deliver materials and products to support influencers and internal team members
- Track, measure, and document results of marketing activities, deletions or upgrades for future events
- Keep retail store locator and internal documents up to date
- Assist with social media and website content planning, creation, posts, inquires and more
- Lend a helping hand to the Customer Service team as needed
- Will be required to represent the company at events on some weekends and evenings, as the job requires
- Travel to events within Canada and the United States
WHY JOIN US...
We offer our team members many benefits to help them achieve their goals and support our company culture:
- Opportunities for career growth and development
- Competitive Healthcare Benefits Package
- Profit Sharing and RRSP Matching
- Free delicious and healthy bread
- Fresh organic fruit delivered weekly
- Fitness incentive fund to help you thrive
- Friendly and supportive work environment and an ambitious team
- Discounts at our retail store with a great selection of healthy organic products
- Company social events focused around health, great tasting food and getting together as a team Want to learn more about our mission and products? Please check us out on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
Job Start Date
Monday, July 5, 2021