TL;DR - You'll be the bright new face of the Unbounce Community, responsible for driving user engagement & customer advocacy while developing a strategy that enables Community-led-growth. If this gets you excited, you should read the details...
You're sitting around a fire with friends and family, laughing and listening to stories. You get the warm & fuzzies inside, and you realize why: Because you're part of a community.
Does our short story above resonate with you? If so, then you might just be the perfect marketer to help grow and evolve the Unbounce Community.
The Unbounce Community is where thousands of marketing experts and beginners converge every month to grow smarter together. And our Community is in need of a strategic leader! We're looking for an experienced Community Marketing Strategist who can empower Unbounce customers to engage with each other around a variety of topics.
Do you recognize that Community can help drive user engagement, product adoption, brand advocacy, customer value, and overall business growth? Are you able to think critically and operate strategically to champion our Community-led-growth strategy? Do you want to take the helm of a powerful marketing channel for a rapidly growing organization?
If so, then you're in the right place. This fire has room for one more, and we hope it's you.
Meet the Strategic Growth team and come check out our fun facts here!
What you'll be doing:
- Champion the Unbounce Community-led-growth strategy, and provide key insights to internal teams to ensure evolution and iterative improvement of strategy
- Monitor Community and engage with customers and users on a daily basis
- Drive customer engagement and user growth in the Unbounce community
- Set and track core KPIs
- measure, and report on engagement and growth within the Community
- Foster conversations around Conversion Intelligence and SMB marketing best practices in the Unbounce community
- Create meaningful connections and relationships with users, customers, influencers and Community Leaders
- Create a powerful Advocacy program through the Unbounce Community, from conceptualization, to ideation, to rollout
- Become a recognized Unbounce brand ambassador, driving growth while representing the Unbounce brand with integrity and charisma
- Nurture an organic, engaged audience that will distribute Unbounce content to build thought leadership and advocacy
- Motivate customers to increase adoption of Unbounce products and features
- Work alongside our product teams to test new ideas, gather feedback, and ensure a smooth launch of new community categories that educate new, existing, and potential customers on product releases
- Act as a customer advocate
- Talk to customers and help build empathy internally so we can be more effective in solving their problems and speaking their language
- Identify trends and feedback through Community to be shared with appropriate internal stakeholders, echoing the voice of our customers internally
- Turn customer interactions into compelling stories that help illustrate who our customers are and how they interact with our products and services
- Collect and use customer data and interviews to develop advanced segmentation, enabling personalized messaging, campaigns, and effective customer insights.
- Analyze Community and web analytics to inform strategic decision making
- Encourage Unbouncers to utilize the community to connect with our customers
- Work closely with your manager to brainstorm and assess new opportunities
- Stay on top of Community marketing and advocacy best practices, and consistently share the best of what you learn to infuse it into your strategy and approach.
A little bit about you:
- 5+ years experience in community building, engagement and/or customer marketing
- Familiarity with Discourse and similar online forums (Twitch, Reddit, etc.)
- Strong understanding of customer engagement and brand advocacy,
- Ability to analyze data in order to make informed, educated decisions
- Ability to build meaningful connections with Unbounce community members and internal stakeholders, technology early adopters, and other customer segments
- Customer Orientation: The ability and willingness to find out what the customer wants and needs and to act accordingly, taking the organization's costs and benefits into account.
- Experience managing projects from start to finish with minimal supervision. Understanding human, financial, and operational resource issues to make decisions aimed at building and planning efficient work processes, and at improving overall organizational performance.
- Analytical Thinking: The ability to probe for and identify patterns across situations that are not obviously related, and to see underlying issues in complex situations. Sound analytical thinking requires attention to detail in order to see hidden connections and minimize the risk of errors. Analytical thinking includes a desire to pursue objective and data-driven decision-making, and an ability to navigate and effectively draw insights from multiple data points.
- Self-motivation: A key element of emotional intelligence, self-motivation includes our personal drive to improve and achieve, commitment to our goals, initiative, or readiness to act on opportunities, and optimism and resilience.
- Teamwork & Collaboration: Works cooperatively with others to be a part of a team. Includes conflict management, relationship-building and social skills that foster positive and collaborative work environments.
- Communication: The ability to respectfully and effectively communicate ideas and information verbally and in writing to ensure that messages are understood and have the desired impact. Communication includes listening skills, giving and receiving feedback, public speaking skills, presentation skills and non-verbal communications.
What's In It For You?
- A remote-friendly office with flexible hours
- for this role we will consider all applications from those based in Canada with the option to work from our Vancouver office
- 4 weeks vacation plus Christmas Holiday Closure
- you're entitled to the week of Christmas off with pay through to and including Jan 1st
- Vacation bonus
- 12 Personal Wellness Days (This includes: Sick days, moving days, personal days, etc)
- Health and Wellness budget
- Networking budget
- A paid day off for your birthday
- One paid Volunteer day per year
- One day every 2 weeks of dedicated professional development time
Unbounce Welcomes Everyone to Apply
At Unbounce we celebrate everyone and their multiple intersecting identities. We believe a panorama of experience allows us to make better decisions together and inspires innovation so that we can better serve our customers and community. Our goal is for every Unbouncer to feel deeply connected to their team through mutual value, respect, and understanding.
Please let us know if you require any accommodations or support during the recruitment process.