You want to work for a fast-paced company that thinks big and dreams huge. You are driven, view work as more than just a job, and are never satisfied with a project left half-done. You have a strong sense of personal ownership and responsibility for completion of objectives on time. You want to figure out why things tick which makes you tick but very little ticks you off. You want to think outside of the box and continually challenge your own limits, as well as those around you. You have a mad scientist mentality where you want to be part of the robots building robots revolution.
Attabotics is the world's first 3D robotics supply chain system for modern commerce. Inspired by the framework of ant colonies, Attabotics replaces the rows and aisles of traditional fulfillment centers with a patented storage structure and robotics shuttles that utilize both horizontal and vertical space, reducing a company's warehouse needs by 85%. By empowering retailers to place fulfillment centers near high-density urban areas, Attabotics helps create jobs and decrease carbon emissions by closing the last-mile delivery gap. A TIME Magazine Most Innovative Company special mention, CNBC Disruptor, and one of Fast Company's world's 50 most innovative companies, Attabotics has been adopted by major brands including luxury department store Nordstrom, and other retailers across apparel, grocery, food & beverage, and home goods. Attabotics is based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, with fulfillment centers across the United States and Canada.
The Marketing & Communications Specialist supports marketing and communications initiatives, with a focus on advertising coordination, marketing material development, website content management, conference material support and corporate content for social media platforms. The Marketing & Communications Specialist plans and executes marketing initiatives that support Attabotics' strategic objectives.
Who you are
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field (Marketing, Communications, etc.)
- 2+ years' experience in marketing/communications
- Ability to support the development and implementation of strong communication strategies, plans and programs
- Strong communication skills
- verbal, and presentation skills
- Skilled in writing and editing content for both internal and external messaging
- Project management experience
- ability to manage multiple projects and priorities with fast changing deadlines with a high degree of organization and attention to detail
- Excellent at cross functional collaboration to delivery high quality and value-added support
- Strong working knowledge of MS Services/Software and Adobe Creative Suite
- Basic photography and videography skills
- Experience with marketing on social media platforms
What we need
- Work closely with Marketing management to develop Attabotics marketing strategy
- Responsible for creating and delivering marketing programs to support the growth and expansion of Attabotics products
- Create and convey brand messages and improves brand awareness from an industry perspective
- Coordinate and guide external vendors, such as PR firms and design agencies to support in the execution of Attabotics marketing strategy
- Support the IP group, as required, to ensure IP safeguarding on a global platform
- Coordinate involvement in conferences, exhibitions and relevant PR events
- Other duties as required
If this description describes you perfectly and the work environment you know you can thrive in, send us your resume as well as describe to us what you're passionate about and we may just reach out to you.
Attabotics is committed to employing the best people to do the best job possible within our environment. We hire based on merit and are strongly committed to cultivating diversity as a source of excellence. Attabotics firmly believes that a vast array of perspectives produces and promotes innovation and business success. Our corporate diversity encompasses differences in ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, age, sexual orientation, religion, socio-economic status, physical and mental ability and education.
Attabotics promotes a corporate safety culture where employees' health, safety & well being is number one and with the ultimate goal of establishing a zero incident work environment.
Attabotics is aware of false advertisement of our postings, which may include compensation information. These are fraudulent sites and should not be trusted. For a current listing of all our postings, and the only legitimate location to apply, please visit.
Job Type: Full-time