Why BOYNECLARKE LLP?
We are a dynamic, fast-growing full-service law firm located in downtown Dartmouth, with spectacular views of the Halifax Harbour. We understand that the success and well-being of our clients and our staff is often rooted in our shared community, that is why we are deeply invested in giving back. We strengthen and support our commitment to community through various programs and initiatives, including volunteer time programs, staff-driven initiatives, and casual days that support a different staff-selected charity each month. We also understand that work-life integration, health, and wellness play an important role in staffs' ability to be successful and maintain a healthy working environment. Through financial literacy programs, fitness classes, wellness subsidy program, and committee driven initiatives, we invest in maintaining an environment that our staff can thrive in.
You will be responsible to assist in and/or take ownership of the following:
- Ownership of digital marketing content, including creation, implementation, and maintenance of content including, but not limited to:
- Advertising and social media content
- Website content
- Promotional material for internal and external needs
- Recruitment content
- Coordination and implementation of all updates and changes to the firm's website, including writing and updating Lawyer bios
- Creation of, and ownership of, internal and external communication activities
- Support the lawyers with the RFP process
- Administrative tasks as required, including but not limited to
- Manual tracking of data
- Spreadsheet work
- Document preparation
- Monitor the Marketing inbox and respond to all requests in a timely manner
- Creating our internal monthly Newsletter and coordinating cross-functionally to capture appropriate content
- Lead generation tracking and appropriate follow-up
- Assist (when needed) Lawyers with presentation preparation for speaking engagements
- Assist (when needed) with the organization of marketing events, including full-scale preparation, attendance and post-breakdown
- Assisting (when needed) with internal and external event coordination
- Other duties as required.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Secondary Education in Marketing, Public relations or a relevant field;
- Experience working with, and/or creating, brand standards;
- Extremely attentive to detail;
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality;
- Good database management skills;
- Experience with website editing and design;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with demonstrated ability to juggle priorities in a demanding work environment;
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, with a wide range of people with various levels of knowledge and experience;
- Ability to stay motivated and be effective under minimal supervision;
- Extensive experience with MSOffice and all Adobe programing;
- Knowledge of Google AdWords, Analytics and SEM considered a significant asset.
- Please note: You may be expected to attend events outside of working hours, including set up, event hosting, and break down.