Putting people first, every day:
BDO is a firm built on a foundation of positive relationships with our people and our clients. Each day, we rely on our professionals to provide exceptional service, and help our clients by providing advice and insight they can trust. In turn, we offer an environment that fosters a people-first culture with a high priority on your personal and professional growth.Your opportunity:
We are looking for an Industry Marketing Coordinator based in Toronto to own the following responsibilities:
- Support an integrated campaign rooted in our industry expertise and amplified through, digital marketing, advertising, events, public relations, events and social media.
- Deliver operational support to campaigns, and programs with demonstrated adoption of modern marketing tools, processes and best practices that grow market share through increased volume in marketing qualified leads, conversion and engagement metrics, and attributable revenue.
- Day-to-day liaison with the internal marketing function and industry marketing managers
- Track and report ROI on all campaigns, initiatives, programs, events, sponsorships and other marketing efforts
- Participate in post-campaign analysis and creative brainstorming
- Manage and coordinate updates to the firm's intranet and industry team's SharePoint site
- Help support the tracking and administration of budgets and invoices as required
How do we define success for your role?
- You demonstrate BDO's core values through all aspect of your work: Integrity, Respect and Collaboration
- You understand your client's industry, challenges, and opportunities; client's describe you as positive, professional, and delivering high quality work
- You identify, recommend, and are focused on effective service delivery to your clients
- You share in an inclusive and engaging work environment that develops, retains and attracts talent
- You actively participate in the adoption of digital tools and strategies to drive an innovative workplace
- You grow your expertise through learning and professional development
Your experience and education
- You have a College Diploma or University Degree in Communications, Marketing, Business or related discipline
- You have at least 2-3 years of B2B working experience in supporting marketing campaigns that drive revenue and build brand
- You have demonstrated experience and strong functional knowledge of marketing technology tools (e.g. Marketo, Smartsheet, Uberflip)
- If you have experience working with social media and CRM, it will be considered an asset
- You have strong experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- You have experience with project management, marketing planning, and administrative skills
- You have the ability to work autonomously, manage several projects and priorities simultaneously
- You have experience working with senior professionals in a fast paced environment often with tight deadlines
- You have exceptional interpersonal skills, a collaborative nature, with an ability to build strong relations with all levels of the firm and work in a cross-team environment
- You have strong project coordination skills (planning, scheduling, managing priorities, meeting deadlines)
- If you are bilingual (French/English), it will be considered a strong asset
Our firm is committed to providing an environment where you can be successful in the following ways:
- We enable you to engage with the firm's strategic plan, and be a key contributor to the success and growth of the firm.
- We help you be the best professional you can be in our services, industries and markets.
- Achieve your personal goals outside of the office and make an impact on your community.
Giving back, it adds up: Where company meets community. BDO is actively involved in our communities by supporting local charity initiatives. We support staff with local and national events where you will be given the opportunity to contribute to your community.
Total rewards that matter: We pay for performance with competitive total cash compensation that recognizes and rewards your contribution. We provide flexible benefits from day one, and a market leading personal time off policy. We are committed to supporting your overall wellness beyond working hours, and provide reimbursement for wellness initiatives that fit your lifestyle.
Everyone counts: We believe every employee should have the opportunity to participate and succeed. Through leadership by our Chief Inclusion and Diversity Officer, we are committed to a workplace culture of respect, inclusion, and diversity. We recognize and celebrate the valuable differences among each of us, including race, religious beliefs, physical or mental disabilities, age, place of origin, marital status, family status, gender or gender identity and sexual orientation. If you require accommodation to complete the application process, please contact us.
Ready to make your mark at BDO? Click ?Apply now? to send your up-to-date resume to one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists.
To explore other opportunities at BDO, check out our careers page.