Company Overview: A vibrant company culture founded on the pillars of family, gratitude, and service. A portfolio of international brands dedicated to innovation in the personal beauty industry. A diverse team of talented professionals, united in their vision of achievement and growth. Welcome to Alcora. Built upon the foundation of four brands united in purpose-L'EUDINE Global, MONAT, Project Beauty and B&R Products, Inc.-Alcora is perfectly positioned to lead the beauty and wellness industries in Latin America, North America, and beyond for decades to come. With its headquarters and manufacturing facilities located in the spectacular city of Miami, Alcora boasts an energetic, exciting corporate culture and a family of passionate professionals who thrive on the pursuit of excellence. Job Summary:
MONAT is looking for a methodical and detail-oriented individual to join our Marketing team. As Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for supporting the Marketing team and the Canadian business by executing marketing initiatives driven by revenue goals. The ideal candidate will have a tenacious work ethic, they will need to be able to solve new and unique issues with creative and efficient solutions, and the ability to stay flexible in a dynamic and evolving environment.
The position will be comprised of 50% marketing-related responsibilities and 50% communications-related responsibilities.Responsibilities :
- Support the marketing department's initiatives with the planning, executing, and tracking of marketing programs such as emails and promotions.
- Work closely with the Director of Marketing on the development, implementation and execution of Canadian promotions, including SKU set-up, project management and testing.
- Manage content on internal online platform and mobile App, ensuring resources are posted when required, and are up to date.
- Work closely with Creative & Project Manager to Build, Test, and Deploy Email Marketing messages through our Email Marketing Platforms.
- Evaluate and monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis by analyzing key metrics and creating comprehensive reports.
- Create, proofread, and edit copy for various marketing channels, ensuring consistent voice.
- Maintain relationships with external vendors to ensure high-quality and timely execution of marketing materials, and to ensure competitiveness of pricing.
- Create and submit purchase orders for marketing collateral.
- Provide support in creating and reviewing sales content and presentations to ensure consistent with brand and voice.
- Maintain consistency and accuracy throughout all marketing projects.
- Liaise with Global counterparts to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Perform other duties as required. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing and/or communications
- Must have experience proofing, editing and writing.
- Must have strong organizational and project management skills, as well as attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as outstanding copywriting and proofreading skills
- Must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
- Must have strong analytical skills to analyze metrics and create reports
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Mailchimp and Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) an asset
- Occasional travel may be required