We are a rental housing company dedicated to providing an exceptional rental experience to every resident who makes one of our houses or apartments their home. We believe that quality rental housing can unlock life's potential, and this drives our thinking and our actions every day.
Founded in 1988 and listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: TCN), Tricon owns over 30,000 single-family and multi-family rental homes across the United States and Canada, which we manage using an integrated technology-enabled operating platform. We are headquartered in Toronto, Ontario and have significant operations in Orange County, California, as well as approximately 20 other markets with a primary focus in the U.S. Sun Belt.
We strive to be North America's premier rental housing company. Our business philosophy involves taking care of our team first
- empowering them to provide our residents with exceptional service and to positively impact the local communities where we operate. By providing an enhanced living experience, our residents rent for longer periods of time, treat our properties like their own, and share their experience with friends and family. This is how we continue to grow, and it is an approach that has proven to generate positive returns for our investors and shareholders.
Tricon Residential wants you to become a valued member of our team. We pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional resident experience, simplifying the lives of those in our community and allowing them the time to focus on what is most important to them.
We have a great career opportunity for an individual who loves to be involved. The Community Manager will enjoy variety in their day and promote a positive image of the company. They will assume responsibility associated with management of an urban, multi residential, best in class property, providing elevated customer service and resident experiences. The Community Manager is expected to be a team player and people leader, working collectively to achieve common goals. The successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment, be a self-starter, have an aptitude for personal growth and have a passion for providing elevated customer experiences.Responsibilities :
- Promote a strong sense of community by maintaining an overall focus on enhancing the customer experience
- Professionally and courteously handle all inquiries, feedback, complaints or concerns from residents (current and perspective) and follows up accordingly
- Act with integrity and demonstrate support for our core values
- Responsible and accountable for the leadership, development and supervision and activities of all resident services site staff, service providers, and contractors
- Develop action plans, establish goals and inspire/motivate a team to meet and exceed their goals, revise/adjust plans when necessary
- Ensure effective communication with residents, consistent with their expectations
- Oversight for Marketing, Leasing and overall Resident experience at the property
- Provide input for planning and budgeting, inclusive of annual budget preparation, reforecasts, management plans, performance reports, and variance reports
- Work with colleagues to coordinate month-end duties and responsibilities, including suite pre-inspection, and scheduling of contractors and staff for turnover of suites
- Perform regular and proactive inspections of the property and make recommendations as required Qualifications:
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal relationship skills
- High degree of diplomacy, integrity, discretion and confidentiality
- Leadership abilities to inspire a team to achieve greatness
- High degree of initiative, agility, creativity and flexibility
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people and interests while being culturally aware
- years of management experience with multiple reports
- Bachelor's Degree in applicable related field
- Completion of (or working towards) Property Management Designation considered to be an asset
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Yardi is an asset