Jr. Graphic Designer / Digital Production Artist
Markham, ON, Canada Req #85
Monday, June 21, 2021
About ZWILLING J.A. Henckels:
Today, ZWILLING J.A. Henckels is an international industry leader that sells products in 100 countries. Always looking forward, ZWILLING acquired global heritage brands
- Staub (France), Demeyere (Belgium), Ballarini (Italy), and MIYABI (Japan)-to give its customers access to the most exceptional kitchen products.
Jr. Graphic Designer / Digital Production Artist (Contract Position)
We are looking for a highly motivated recent graduate of Graphic Design. Following creative direction, you will assist in creating visual assets for Digital (website, social media, online advertising, email campaigns), and Retail Marketing (store POS, displays, packaging). The success of this role will come from demonstrating a proficiency/ understanding in digital design and applications, such as Adobe Creative Suite. This is a 3-6 month contract position located at our head office in Markham, Ontario.
- Strong knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Image re-touching, re-sizing and/or manipulation and clipping paths
- Strong typographic and layout skills with strict attention to detail
- Digital content such as website graphics, social media content, online advertising (Google display ad units, Facebook and other digital retail outlets) and email campaigns
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Follow strict Brand guidelines across several brands (Culinary and Beauty)
- Familiar with production die lines
- Ability to handle multiple projects, tight timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Highly creative mindset
- Enthusiastic, able to work independently and within a team
- Bilingual (English/French) preferred
Please include a link to, or an attachment of your portfolio
- Post-Secondary Degree in Graphic Design
- 0-3 years of Graphic Design Experience
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) required
- Quark Xpress preferred
No phone calls or recruiting agencies please.
Zwilling J.A. Henckels Canada Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Should you require accommodations, please be sure to inform Human Resources during the application process.