Note: It would be beneficial to your application if you would send us a cover letter, along with your resume, explaining why you would like to work with us and outlining your career aspirations.
We offer a B2B software sales career that will provide uncapped income potential and growth opportunities while helping associations and non-profits achieve their mission objectives.
Who we are:
SilkStart is an award-winning Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company delivering best-in-class association and non-profit management software solutions to customers across the globe. Having been recently acquired by Metasoft Systems Inc. we are in the process of rapidly growing our sales force and need ambitious new talent to join the team on the ground floor.
What you will do:
As a Sales Executive
- SaaS, you will sell SilkStart's SaaS-based software solutions to non-profits and associations in North America. You will handle all stages of the consultative sales process by prospecting, conducting solution-based online presentations, managing decision processes with Executive Directors and Boards of Directors, and closing sales.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure each qualified lead or account is established within the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool.
- Place 60 targeted outbound calls/emails per day.
- Identify sales opportunities through direct prospecting, lead follow-up, and product demonstrations.
- Develop solution proposals for clients.
- Effectively negotiate price, delivery, and policies and procedures to generate profits and greater customer satisfaction.
- Accountable to achieve 80% or greater of monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue quotas.
- Keep current on product features, advantages, benefits, and selling points for effective communication.
- Assist in the development and creation of new sales and marketing ideas.
- Become an expert within the SilkStart solution and be able to successfully demonstrate the product and answer questions about the product with prospective clients.
- Become an expert in an Association vertical niche/niches and leverage that expertise to generate sales and referrals.
- Represent SilkStart at trade shows and conferences.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field preferred.
- Minimum 3
- years sales experience, preferably in business development, lead generation, outbound calling, or equivalent.
- Knowledge of and/or experience with a CRM.
- Exceptional organization skills and experience managing a sales pipeline.
- SaaS experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Association experience a plus.
- Proficient in computer navigation and software applications with an aptitude for technology.
- Knowledge of web-based products, databases, and spreadsheets.
- Strong collaboration and teambuilding skills.
- Proven track record of delivering measurable results.
- Proven ability to be a business advisor by creating valuable business solutions.
- Excellent time management, organizational, and planning skills.
What we offer:
- A competitive base plus uncapped commission, comprehensive benefits, 100% tuition reimbursement, paid vacation and sick days, fitness subsidy, sales awards and recognition, and more!
- Opportunity for growth and job security: we have enjoyed double-digit annual growth during the last four years, and we promote from within whenever possible.
- The privilege to represent feel-good, best-of-breed, and world-class SaaS products and services.
- A positive, fun, flexible and casual work environment and a highly supportive, family-like, and results-driven culture.