LessThan3 is a custom software development company specializing in web-based business applications.
We are looking to fill a Business Development & Communications position to help facilitate B2C and B2B efforts surrounding our software development company.
Our description of you, the ideal applicant:
You're an ambitious individual, having graduated some kind of educational institution for business, marketing, advertising or communications, and are looking for an exciting, fast-paced work environment. You enjoy working in small, ?get-er-done? teams, and have a thirst for knowledge Google can barely satiate. You take pride in your written and verbal communication skills and have a creative outlook on life.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Assist in campaign planning and the execution of long term business development goals
- Supporting and monitoring business initiatives throughout our network with various partners and charities
- Assist in client support and complaint resolution, monitor client support emails and direct messaging on social channels
- Assist marketing/PR team with the creation of materials
- social posts, graphics, language,
- Assist in businesses development duties (reaching out to new charities, business partners and potential client )
- Facilitate positive client experience on all channels, maintain brand integrity by providing fast efficient, friendly and trustworthy service
- Other tasks, as required. We are a small company, and you can expect to ?wear many hats?.
Experience / Practices (more the better):
- Post-secondary education in Business, PR, journalism, marketing, communications, etc.
- Strong communicator and copywriter
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Organized and timely
- ?Think outside of the box' attitude
- Social media experience nice to have
- Event and/or planning experience
- Competency in Microsoft suite
- Google analytics certifications or experience considered an asset
- Customer service experience considered an asset
- Ability to create engaging content for ad platforms, funnels, email campaigns and social campaigns.
- 1-2 years of experience in a marketing agency environment or corporate marketing team
- A proactive candidate who can manage project milestones that involve collaborating with internal and external teams.
- Strong attention to detail and with the ability to troubleshoot when faced with hindrances.
- Empathetic and superior customer care.
- Ability to present strategy and reports to clients.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator / Photoshop / Premier)
- Brand creation (Logo, guidelines, font, etc)
- SEO Techniques (On, Off, Back link)
- Analytics Tracking
- Measuring performance of campaigns.
- Google Ad Network
- Facebook Ad Network
- LinkedIn Ad Network
- Twitter Ad Network
We are conscious of the unique blend of skills we require, and anticipate there will be a steep learning curve (read: lots of information, short period of time to convert to actionable information).
This is an excellent opportunity to expand your knowledge and experience both inside and outside of digital marketing and communications.
We are located on 17th Ave by Tubby Dog, in a dog-friendly office ?.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual Dress
- Dental Care
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Care
- Work From Home Schedule:
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday. Occasional Saturday checkin Work remotely:
Temporarily due to COVID-19
Salary: $40,000.00-$50,000.00 per year