Did you know that Rob's Albertan Heating Service Experts is a Canadian company providing residential home comfort in North America? Here at Service Experts, we are proud to be part of this industry that allows environmentally friendly equipment and services in your home. We are an established Heating & Air Conditioning company looking to provide you with a stable opportunity to help homeowners as a full-time Residential In-Home Sales Consultants.
What Service Experts will offer you:
- Flexible schedule, offering dynamic potential for growth
- A paid-for company vehicle, which includes all operating expenses
- Top performers can earn $100,000 per year or more (attractive 100% commission-based compensation package)
- A highly competitive compensation and benefits plan including medical and dental coverage, life insurance, and disability insurance
- Company RRSP Matching
- As we do not require experience, a structured new hire training program is provided, paid for up-to 8 weeks and ongoing coaching and mentoring
- Achievable monthly and annual sales incentive bonuses with unlimited earning potential Qualifications:
- Have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record
- Have a minimum of high school education; post-secondary education is an asset
- Be customer service oriented with strong presentation and communication skills
- Have excellent time management and planning skills
- Be available to work nights and weekends to accommodate our customers' needs
- Be highly ambitious, results-oriented, and self-motivated
All employees must be able to pass our criminal background check and driving record check.
Join the team of Experts and realize your full potential.
Rob's Albertan Heating & Airconditioning is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Rob's Albertan Heating & Airconditioning is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment process. We will accommodate the needs of applicants under the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please contact the Human Resources Department and we will work with you to meet your needs. Responsibilities:
- 2 to 5 in-home visits daily, designed to provide you with optimal opportunity to make sales
- Provide in-home comfort consultation focusing on energy efficiency to reduce carbon footprint and greenhouse gas emissions
- Preparing and delivering recommendations and pricing, presenting proposals, negotiating, and closing sales on residential furnace, air conditioner, and water heating products and services