IS WHAT motivates YOU.
Closing: When Filled
Location: Edmonton Contact Centre
There's always that one person in a group who knows how to keep everyone moving and motivated. You're confident, calm in the midst of chaos and able to keep the team on track without being a big bossy pants. You bring your heart, and ethics, to work and treat your team in a fair, even-handed manner that reflects our value and culture. Whether educating or providing advice, you're a natural coach and mentor with a flair for bringing out the best in others. Because you believe success is a team effort.
WHAT MOVES YOU
- You're a spirited and experienced team leader who knows how to keep your team motivated
- and how keep them on track.
- You embrace the idea of being a mentor and enjoy sharing your knowledge and experience to help others grow.
- You understand the importance of being approachable and keeping an open door to your staff.
- You excel under pressure
- in fact, you pride yourself on staying cool and calm even in the midst of chaos.
- You recognize that everyone has a different approach to learning, and you're able to communicate in way that everybody understands.
- You're the very definition of positivity. You're always upbeat and strive to create a fun, healthy work environment.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Work with your team to increase member awareness of the comprehensive value and benefits of membership.
- Support employee efforts to increase membership growth and retention.
- Ensure your team is exceeding our standards of member service and are having relevant, value add conversations to increase member engagement.
- Provide training and ongoing coaching for team members.
- Develop and administer incentive programs, employee rewards and recognition.
- Communicate marketing campaigns, distribute leads and supporting documents.
- Provide leadership support in centre-level delivery of services.
- Provide employees with technical support and training on relevant applications.
- Handle inquiries from both our members and employees.
- Manage schedules and take care of daily operational and administration tasks.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of membership policies, products, services and partner offers.
- Collaborate across business lines in support of best practices and resource sharing.
WHAT YOU'VE DONE
- You have a Post-secondary degree or diploma in business or management
- You have customer service and direct sales experience
- You have experience leading and supervising people, including coaching and mentoring.
- Bonus points if you have experience in a call centre environment.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible benefits.
- Outstanding employer-paid Pension Plan.
- Great AMA discounts.
- Unlimited learning opportunities.
- Paid vacation and floater day.
Candidates must have availability to work between the hours of 8:30am and 9:00pm, Monday
- Friday on a permanent basis.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.