Small Medium Business Field Manager
With the continued growth of our client Bell Canada and as one of their preferred partners OSL, a Bell Authorized Agent, is recruiting for a Small Medium Business Field Manager.
We have an exciting opportunity to hire a Small Medium Business Field Manager. Reporting to the Regional Manager the successful candidate will be accountable for supporting Bell Canada's Small Medium Business outside sales teams.
Our ideal candidate is a confident, inspiring and accountable person who can work independently as well as in a team while leading individuals as well as multiple teams' infield.
- Drive sales and market share growth in the small medium business category
- Develop, coach, mentor and lead a team of ~15 sales representatives
- Maximize in-field time to coach and mentor their respective sales team
- Develop and lead motivational team huddles and meetings
- Manage their teams weekly schedule, payroll, vacation, requests, HR and OSL questions
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure successful execution of all programs
- Provide sales performance reports on a weekly basis
- Ensuring project deadlines and all deliverables are met
- Provide feedback such as competitive activities, pricing, product acceptable etc.
- Support the recruitment of new team members
- Performs any other needed duties as required
Education, Experation, and Skills:
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in sales team management, preferably in telecom industry
- Experienced leading a sales team that specializes in penetrating SMB markets
- Inspirational and creative sales leader that possesses demonstrated experience driving aggressive results
- Customer service-oriented Teamwork and Collaboration, Adaptability and Initiative.
- Strong planning and organizational skills, with the ability to anticipate problems and opportunities, and develop effective solutions.
- Ability to work in a cross functional team at the divisional and corporate level
- Ability to perform with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, written and analytical skills
- Proven time management skills in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to travel through assigned territory (some overnight travel may be required) on a regular basis
- Must hold a valid driver's license
- Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
- Competitive base pay, commissions and incentives
- Health paid benefits
- Tools for success
- smartphone, branded company clothing and ID badge.
- Paid training program to help you master your role
- Ongoing coaching to ensure your success
- Work/Life Balance
- Flexible work schedule; evening and weekend work may be required.
We thank all interested applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted. This position requires the successful completion of a criminal background check.
At OSL, we celebrate difference. We've committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible workplace where everyone feels valued, supported, and reaches their full potential.
OSL does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.
Disclaimer: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.