Job Requisition Id: 126888
Business Function: Retail
Primary City: WInnipeg
Employment Type: Full-Time
Employment Status: Term (2-year term with possibility of extension or permanency)
Language Requirement: Bilingual Imperative (BBBB)
Employee Class and Level: CPMGB02
Number of Vacancies 1
Job Closing Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 07/05/2021
The Manager, Financial Services Business Delivery is responsible for leading new business development and sales activities of new financial services products in Retail Outlets (Corporate Post Offices and/or Dealers) within a District. Plays a key role in managing business growth, customer service and engagement, operations integration, compliance and community relations, with a goal to achieving financial and service quality targets. Develops, designs and implements strategies and plans to generate new business within their territory. Acts as subject matter expert to enhance and build high performance store teams by acting as a coach and mentor to front-line staff, Retail Business Managers, Local Area Managers and Superintendents.
Below are the main job requirements and responsibilities for the Manager, Financial Services Business Delivery:
1. Develops, designs and implements action plans and local strategies to generate business and drive results within their territory. Ensures revenue and expense targets are integrated within the Retail Outlets. Develops market for financial services products by identifying opportunities, ensuring strong in-store execution through effective communication and coaching of front-line staff.
2. Develops and builds change management and business transformation plans, capabilities and solutions through the implementation of communication, coaching and training plans. Drives transformation of change management outcomes through leadership and behaviour change.
3. Analyzes, evaluates and maintains an up-to-date assessment on performance and sales of financial services products promoted in Retail Outlets within their territory. Develops, recommends and implements solutions based on analysis and understanding of business strategy and stakeholder needs.
4. Identifies customer's business requirements, gaps and an understanding of customer feedback to determine opportunities on improving customer experience. Responds to escalated customer complaints.
5. Act as subject matter expert on all financial services products and actively coach, engage, motivate and inspire front-line staff on selling, optimizing, building awareness and promoting the financial services products.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (CONTINUED)
6. Assist in the development and delivery of training programs and materials of financial services product, online tools and best practices to build awareness and promote the products and services. Continuously maintaining and updating materials and training programs as changes to processes arises.
7. Partners and works collaboratively with Retail Business Managers, Local Area Managers and Superintendents to showcase and drive the enhancement of product and services features and improvements and initiate best practices to promote and advertise the financial services products.
8. Explores and implements opportunities to drive new business in store. Leads, plans and participates in in- store marketing and promotional campaign initiatives.
9. Present results and realistic forecasts to management and to internal and external stakeholders.
10. Educates and trains front-line staff on CPC financial services application and in-store self-serve capabilities to ensure proper navigation of the system and excellent service throughout the customer's journey, including the online application journey and future financial business transactions and product solutions.
- Completed post-secondary, preferably in a related field such as Business Administration OR a combination of equivalent professional experience and training
- 3 to 5 years of relevant functional experience
- 2 or more years' experience coaching people
- Retail territory management experience preferred.
- Experience working in sales in the banking and financial services industry
Other Candidate Requirements
- Excellent team building and leadership skills and experience
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to build and maintain relationships
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills and competent with Microsoft Office programs
- Sound organizational, analytical, judgement and decision-making skills with proven abilities in problem solving
- One or more years of experience in a unionized environment an asset
- Ability to travel frequently
Safety Sensitive Positions
This position may be considered a Safety Sensitive position.
Canada Post will represent Canada's diversity and provide a safe and welcoming workplace that embraces and celebrates our differences.
We are committed to employment equity and encourage applications from women, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities.
Conflict of Interest
The Conflict of Interest Policy prohibits employees from hiring, supervising or reporting to, directly or indirectly via the reporting hierarchy, their immediate family or close personal relations. Should you feel that you may be in an actual or potential Conflict of Interest in regard to this job opportunity, you must communicate with the designated Human Resources representative.
Canada Post is committed to providing an inclusive and barrier-free work environment, starting with the hiring process. If you are contacted by Canada Post regarding a job opportunity, please advise if you have any restrictions that need to be accommodated. All information received in relation to accommodation will be kept confidential.
Your application must clearly demonstrate how you meet the requirements as Canada Post cannot make assumptions about your education and experience. We thank all those who apply. Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Our Leadership Behaviours
- A champion of the organization who takes calculated risks and makes prudent, common sense decisions about current issues, future opportunities and resource requirements in a timely, well thought out manner that aligns with the corporation's best interests.
- An individual who strives for performance excellence and who holds him/herself and direct reports accountable for decisions and actions and for learning from mistakes when intended results are not achieved.
- A proactive individual who understands the competitive nature of the business, and is committed to sustaining the business through excellent customer service and new business opportunities.
- A focused and self-motivated individual who acts with a sense of urgency and delivers on time and within budget, by dealing effectively with challenges and ambiguous situations.
- A compelling communicator and leader who engages, motivates and inspires others to achieve results and who encourages personal growth and finding better ways of doing things.
We value diversity as an essential part of who we are as a company, how we operate and how we see our future. We believe that attracting, developing, and retaining people who reflect the diversity of Canada is essential to our success because this matters to all communities and customers we serve.
Canada Post's corporate values reflect the principles, beliefs and aspirations that guide our behaviour and shape our culture.
- We are committed to a safe and healthy environment for all our stakeholders.
- We serve Canadians with pride and passion.
- We treat each other with fairness and respect.
- We act responsibly and with integrity.
- We will innovate and transform to win in the marketplace.