Brands are: Smashbox, Glamglow, Aramis Designer Fragrance, Bobbi Brown, Origins, Darphin & Lab Series
- Responsible for maintenance and input of seasonal comparison file for all retailers (advertising, retailer promotions, events etc.)
- manage and update regularly
- Partner with the Field Sales team to input marketing information into field communication packages that speak to key events and promotions
- Develop field communication packages for key brand events including holiday and seasonal launches
- On-going maintenance of Seasonal Marketing Calendars for all retailers
- Liaise with the Sales team to collect qualitative feedback and photos of in store execution of launches and promotional activities to share with the VP Lead & Director
- Access forecasting site on a weekly basis to print out new launch bulletins for Marketing Manager and provide data support as needed.
- Participate in key market meetings, compile notes, follow up actions
- Partner with marketing manager to lead the logistics of planning and executing national sales meetings, retailer meetings and any events where marketing communication will be the focus
- Support marketing manager to pull data from NPD reports and contribute to monthly review deck which will identify key competitive activity and winners in specific product categories.
- Partner with Marketing Manager and VM manager to obtain creative and lead the process for creating in-store visual elements including lightboxes, banners, collateral items etc.
- Lead the creation and execution of all direct mailers from start to finish (obtain creative, create mailer, send to retailer for approval, ensure it is received at mailhouse)
- Liase with creative agency to provide retailers & publications with National Advertisements
- Support marketing manager in maintaining all pricing documentation, i.e.: 3 year pricing document, Competitive Pricing updates,
- Competitive pricing research as required to support the Marketing Manager & Brand Manager in the seasonal pricing review
- Validate pricing for all advertising and open sell materials
- Work as a liaison between the retail accounts and New York Office on routing Printed Materials, Online materials and Co-op Ads
- Provide retailers with all promotional information i.e.GWP & PWP qualifiers, values etc.
- Create and edit the season's Marketing Presentation (as directed by Marketing Manager)
- Meeting set-up as required
- Create documents to support seasonal retailer meetings i.e. On Counters, Seasonal One Pager
- Place product/sample orders as required for meetings and coop support
- Perform regular audits of retailer.ca's to ensure integrity of content and lead the problem solving if disconnects occur
- Work with global team to ensure that samples are on track to ship as per sample plan.
- Track all samples on Master Tracker
- Partner with sales team on shipment planning and allocation to stores
- Competitive analysis: report monthly on noteworthy activity from the identified competitive set including minimum 1 field day a month
- Coordination of all French and Chinese translations
- Work with marketing director to create and manage advertising deck and enter all planned spend into corporate tracking program (passport).
- Pull reports from data warehouse as required
- Respond and assist the Field Sales Team with Marketing questions/concerns
- Coordinate all incoming marketing inquiries as necessary
- Participate in special tasks and projects as assigned
- Post-Secondary Degree/Diploma Required
- Similar work experience in cosmetics industry and retail environment preferred
- Knowledge in social and digital marketing preferred
- Must possess excellent organization and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, excellent follow-up
- Excellent Computer Skills required: Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Knowledge of Data Warehouse and Passport System preferred
- Bring a consumer
- first data-driven mindset to marketing objectives and success measurement
- Able to identify and demonstrate how media drives brand goals, evaluating ROI of media activations
- Demonstrate expertise on digital innovation & competitive brand activity
- Experience partnering with in-house / external Consumer Insights findings to drive cultural relevancy through media, creative, influencer
Primary Location: Americas-CA-ON-Toronto
Job Type: Standard
Job Number: 219315
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available on request.