Headquartered in Vancouver, BC, Canada, iATS Payments by Deluxe is the only provider of integrated payment services exclusively dedicated to the nonprofit community. We help nonprofits save time and money by making it as easy as possible to accept donations online. With over 20 years of experience serving nonprofits of all shapes and sizes, we have over 15,000 nonprofits clients worldwide and process billions of dollars in donations each year. For more information, visit www.iatspayments.com.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Marketing Manager develops and executes multi-faceted marketing campaigns related to products and partner engagement strategies, ultimately building awareness and driving demand for iATS Payments. The successful candidate will be skilled at execution and collaboration with cross-functional teams.Responsibilities :
- Working with the Manager, Product & Communities, and the Head of Marketing, establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop go-to-market plans for product releases and developments.
- Use market research, customer data, and the competitor activities to analyze effectiveness of strategies.
- Execute and evolve the current partner marketing strategy and take ownership in the implementation of the marketing plan.
- Develop and execute joint marketing plans with partners that integrate online, offline and social media activities with sales programs to maximize marketing effectiveness.
- Act as the lead marketing contact for strategic partners to build and execute joint marketing plans and programs.
- Align with stakeholders to deliver marketing programs that deliver qualified leads, pipeline, and revenue.
- Report on the performance of product and partner campaigns Qualifications:
- A university degree with a specialization in English, Marketing or Business
- Experience with Salesforce
- Seven years of marketing experience
- A proven track record of successful marketing campaigns
- Excellent analytical skills and a knack for data analysis
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Authoritative: You know your stuff and aren't afraid to show it. Your experience has given you the opportunity to provide knowledgeable solutions to your teammates.
- Accessible: You have a team-first mentality and are approachable in your demeanor and work habits.
- Dependable: You can be relied upon to get the job done and done well. Your track record supports that you've been a go-to member on other teams.
- Helpful: If there is a challenge to be solved, you want to find the solution and won't rest until you do.
- Courteous: You are respectful and considerate in all your dealings.
- Kind-Hearted: You think about how you can make a difference in the world because you know helping others do good, feels good.
- Experience in the nonprofit industry, either with nonprofit organizations or nonprofit technology providers
- Experience with the online payments industry, including credit cards and other forms of payment
- Experience with Hubspot