The Müve Team is a top Real Estate Team in Western Canada, focused on providing high quality services for their clients. The team is made up of 12 top performing Real Estate Agents, always looking to push the mold when it comes to marketing and branding.
We are looking for an experienced and versatile Marketing Manager who is hungry to do more. Our ideal candidate has experience developing and executing high profile marketing campaigns while being part of a dynamic and diverse team.
The role will include day-to-day marketing activities, dealing with tight deadlines and changing needs for all marketing aspects such as online marketing and social media. If you are a people-person who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand, we want to hear from you.
Objectives of This Role:
- Execute marketing programs and campaigns from start to finish to increase leads and build successful strategies.
- Work with external contractors to create e-mail marketing campaigns and expand on lead nurturing tactics.
- Implement social media marketing campaigns for both buyers and sellers to bring more awareness and leads to the Müve Team.
Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Oversee overall branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Manage and develop marketing budget and digital online ad campaigns.
- Analyze market trends and generate new business leads.
- Lead and execute comprehensive marketing plans for special events.
- Updating website and social media (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, and LinkedIn) daily.
- Communicates with various media buyers, advertising agencies, printers, and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition.
- Approves and oversees the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is required.
- Project management, multi-tasking and decision-making skills is required.
- Creative eye for metric-driven marketing campaigns.
- Experience in Real Estate is an asset.
- Experience with marketing an automation CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tool.
- Proficiency with the creation of online Google and Facebook ads and social media platforms are required.
- Willingness and ability to travel.
- Advanced computer skills (including Microsoft Office, Adobe, etc.) are required.
- Experience working with the press and media is an asset.
- Post-secondary education in related field (e.g., business marketing, web design etc.) is required.
- Driver's License is Required.
- Facebook Blueprint Certification.
- Google Analytics Certified.
- 40 hours a week.
- Starting Wage: $20/hour.
- Compensation: We offer competitive wages based on experience; to be determined following interviews.
To apply, submit your resume and cover letter by Monday, July 5, 2021
We will be conducting interviews via video chat and will contact you if your resume has been selected for an interview. Please add Marketing Manager
at the TOP of your resume and cover letter. Only resumes with this title on the top will be reviewed.
Application deadline: 2021-07-05
Expected start date: 2021-07-26
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $20.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift.
- Monday to Friday.
- No weekends.
- Marketing: 1 year (preferred).