Why work with Inline?
- High potential for growth
- Inline is growing and will have many options for supervisory and leadership positions.
- We invest in our people
- we believe in investing in our people to help them grow and become the best version of themselves.
- Your voice will always be heard
- we do not believe in top-down management. We value everyone's opinion.
Inline Group has an immediate opportunity available for a highly skilled Business Development Manager for our Mid-West and Eastern Canadian Project locations. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with an exceptional management team and within a supportive and collaborative company culture. Come join our team and experience the difference.
Minimum Qualification, Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of business development experience
- Post secondary education in business or technical discipline
- Experience selling solutions into the construction industry
- Proven ability to generate new business (prospecting skillset)
- Comfortable cold-calling, strong presentation skills
- Proven ability to meet sales targets/ quotas
- Based out of SK, MB or ON
- Understanding of general contractors in the East
- Familiarity with CRM functionality (Salesforce Preferred)
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organization skills
Preferred Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Currently working for a direct competitor in the survey or geotechnical industry
- Established rolodex of construction contacts
- Working knowledge of mining, industrial and infrastructure projects
- Based out of Saskatoon, SK
Inline Cultural Expectations
At Inline we stand for five Core Values and hire the people who share those.
Be Humbly Confident
- No arrogance
- Know your stuff
- Be vulnerable
- you're not perfect
Productive and Hardworking
- Finish what you start
- Always give 110%
- Advancements are earned, not given
- Help first
- Polite, courteous and straight forward
- Have empathy for others
- Put the company first
- Take pride in your work
- Its okay to say no
- Treat the company reputation as your own
- Open to new roles, job sites and experiences
- Willing to roll with the punches
- For the betterment of the team
- There is always a way, you just need to find it