Marketing & Sales has one of the most effective technology stacks to help us identify and attract the right customers to our brand. When you come on board, you are using state of the art SaaS tools complete with AI to help you do your job. The Sales Development Representative generates qualified and engaged leads for Versature. Researching, prospecting and qualifying contacts for our sales team
As a Sales Development Representative, your main responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Researching, prospecting and qualifying leads in various verticals and geographic locations across Canada.
- Contact prospects through outbound phone calls
- Enthusiastically working on outbound activities, representing the company in a highly professional manner.
- Successfully and accurately answering prospect questions and providing appropriate additional information to the Account Executives.
- Achieving defined productivity goals.
Working closely with the SDR Manager in order to build campaigns that ensure lead quality and quantity. Reporting to the SDR Manager, the Sales Development Representative works closely with not only the SDR team but the sales and marketing departments as well.
What we're looking for:
- Tenacious, hard-working, highly organized and self-motivated.
- Friendly and enthusiastic.
- Strong listening skills.
- Always curious to learn more and dive deep into conversations.
What net2phone Canada has to offer:
- Comprehensive training and coaching structures to help you grow in the role
- Ability to work remote
- Competitive compensation and vacation (40K base
- commissions for this role. OTE is 55K!)
- Vibrant office culture that hasn't skipped a beat since the pivot to WFH.
- net2phone is an essential service and has been able to grow despite the pandemic and economic uncertainty.
- Annual Health and Wellness benefits.
- Optional insurance.
- A modern office (stand-up desks, collaborative rooms, green/outdoor space).
- A no-stigma approach to mental health and well being.
- Office dogs!
- A work hard/play hard mentality (foosball, volleyball, hockey, yoga, beer o'clock, bbq's).
net2phone is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees and clients feel like they belong. We encourage applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.