Alexa Translations -Director, Client Success
Company Location: Toronto & Montreal, Canada
Alexa Translations is a leading translations service provider that helps the world’s largest and most prestigious legal and financial services firms with translation solutions that elevate the way they do business. Since 2002, we have grown our reputation by forging long-term relationships built on trust. Helping our clients reach their business goals is the foundation of our success.
In 2019 we launched Alexa Translations A.I., a best-in-class Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) machine translation technology that is specifically trained for the Canadian legal and financial markets. It delivers complex, industry-specific translations with unprecedented quality and unmatched speed. Alexa Translations A.I. is a powerful tool that integrates seamlessly with Alexa’s suite of services and our clients’ CRM and CAT tool technologies, increasing the speed and efficiency of human translators.
The Director, Client Success is responsible for selling Alexa solutions to organizations in our target markets, namely legal, financial and securities industries. Alexa partnerships are typically long term in nature and the decision makers within prospective client organizations range from C-level executives to department managers and procurement individuals. Managing the entire sales cycle from prospecting and building your pipeline through opportunity development, presentations, proposals, RFP response and contract negotiation are key elements of the position.
PRINCIPLE RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Prospecting to your assigned target market and prioritizing high-opportunity prospects
- Building a solid pipeline of opportunities with a mix of near-term and longer-term close dates
- Growing house accounts that have been assigned to you with great growth potential
- Developing and nurturing relationships across assigned accounts and prospects
- Identify product expansion, up-sell and cross-sell opportunities within existing accounts assigned to you.
- Managing all aspects of the sales cycle from demand creation through close
- Ongoing responsibility to manage inbound leads or assigned new opportunities through close
- Documentation of all client communications in our Client Relationship Management (CRM) system Hubspot, including assigning tasks and taking action on assigned tasks.
- Maintaining a high level of client satisfaction by advising on product/service best practices, providing product adoption and release guidance while serving as a liaison between the customers and Alexa’s internal operations and external sales team.
- Be the “voice of the customer” and communicate feedback to internal stakeholders
- Keep track of sales performance metrics through the use of Client Relationship Management (CRM) tools and other systems.
- University degree or equivalent
- Professional sales training an asset
Experience and Proficiencies
- Bilingual (English/French)
- Subject matter expertise in our target legal or financial services industries
- Technical, communications or SaaS industry experience
- 5+ years strategic selling to complex accounts
- Strong track record of success in managing all aspects of the sales cycle
- Experience dealing with C-level executives and senior managers
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), Google Suite (Gmail, G-drive) and CRM software (Salesforce, Hubspot, etc.)
- Active on Social Media (LinkedIn, blogs, postings)
- Law background or experience a bonus
Skills and Abilities
- Very strong work ethic and interpersonal skills to develop trusted relationships
- Ability to excel in a growing, dynamic, fast paced environment
- Organized, analytical, and methodical with strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to demonstrate a consultative sales approach to problem solving
- Highly motivated self-starter, ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Process-driven to ensure that sales cycle is optimized and opportunity pipeline is maximized
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills
- Alexa Translations is a rapidly growing, highly entrepreneurial translation services company. The successful candidate will have access to an office at our current Toronto or Montreal locations and tools that will allow you to work from home when required (laptop, phone, G-suite).
Location: Canada - Toronto or Montreal
Department: Business Development
Compensation: TBD (commission based structure)