(External) English Responsibilities :
The Field Services Outside Sales Representative (OSSR) operates in a CONSULTATIVE mode focusing on key customers and driving complex deals and multi-site opportunities. between driving Face-to-Face and virtual engagements with customers having qualified installed base. They are accountable for the promotion and sales of a broad range of technical services including the start-up, maintenance, testing, consulting, modernization and digital Services of electrical equipment installed at the customer's site.
This position is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with key SE customers to identify the scope of work, estimate and sell system adds/modifications and maintenance agreements so as to meet or exceed his/her profitable sales target. The Consultative OSSR is responsible for building relationships at all levels of the customers organization to ensure new offers for digital, as-a-service, consulting, digital energy and industry are fully comprehended by the customer's organization.
The OSSR addresses and services the needs of established accounts, utilizes excellent products/solutions/services and customer knowledge to educate customers on pricing and application advantages, and how they meet customer's needs.
The OSSR leverages the Tendering team to create timely proposals.
He/she will interact with V1 Account manager from the Bus or National Sales Force, and also with FS ISSR and FS Operations.
He/she will have the motivation to increase the number of Service Plans (traditional and digital) at their assigned accounts.
Essential Responsibilities :
- Develops and executes annual sales plan for key customers in their account portfolio.
- Applies market and account skills necessary for dealing with specific target audiences.
- Increases the stickiness of Schneider services with customers by promoting and selling to all offers.
- Educates customers on all SE products and services with special attention on recurring and digital offers
- Cross selling of Field Service portfolio
- Power, Secure Power & Cooling, Digital Energy, Industry
- Secures customer satisfaction overseeing all ongoing activities with the customer (orders, delivery...)
- Utilizes BFO (Salesforce.com) for sales funnel management, account planning, performance and opportunity detection via Sales Cockpit.
- Provides monthly forecasts, using BFO, and summaries in a timely manner.
- Participates in the preparation of analysis and reports on field service performance.
- Provides precise and timely information to Tender team to prepare sales quotations and proposals
- Monitors margin to be at or above country thresholds. Uses DOA process to escalate opportunities below thresholds.
- Works closely with Inside Service Sales Representatives and the BU account managers to maximize business opportunities.
- Is ?feeding? the Field Services Marketing leaders with Offers feedback and needs
- Coordinates and/or attends trade shows and marketing/sales seminars as needed
FS Sales Team, Customers, Tendering, Service Operations, FSVP, FS Operational Marketing, Inside Services Sales, BU/Country account managers (V1s), Business developers, Connected Service Hub
Key Success Factors
Ability to engage customers in person and virtually and move the sales process forward.
Comfort with available technologies for remote communication, and customer/opportunity management
Good working relationship and regular coordination with Tendering team, all Account Managers (incl. GAM/KAM) for opportunities identification and support
Regular collaboration with FS Operational Marketing team for thorough understanding of Installed Base of their customer portfolio.
Education / Skills:
- The successful candidate should have a (4) year college degree or equivalent work experience and >8 years technical sales experience.
- Account management skills
- Ability to build a sustainable and reliable relationship with the customer. The concept of Customer Intimacy is critical in Field Services.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including C-level customers
- Thorough knowledge of Schneider Electric services offers throughout the Asset Management Life Cycle of the product. Good knowledge of power, secure power, industry systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and ERP/CRM related tools. Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to leverage technology for communications and managing own performance (External) English Qualifications:
Let us learn about you! Apply today.(External) English Company Boiler Plate:
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.