Motion Graphic Design Manager
YOUR ROLE IN THE GAME
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Digital Creative Production you will be empowered to:
Partner in Creative Team
- Manage the creation, development and execution of original and adapted concepts of a wide range of motion graphics assets spanning from digital out of home (DOOH) advertising, owned digital media assets including digital signage, web, mobile while demonstrating best practices
- Create and Produce motion graphic content including animation, videos for different media types and is consistent in brand & design, building off a creative idea internally or from assigned Agency
Leading Creative & Motion Graphic Design
- Lead and manage a wide range of motion graphics content including campaigns; new game launches across game verticals; player segments (new, current, retained); promotions (including contests, sweepstakes, lifecycle player bonusing) to player communications.
- Manage, develop and execute A/B concepts to allow for testing with Customer Insights team for retail location digital signage scenarios. Collaborating with teams for multiple animation concept variations, multiple copy lines/call to actions provided by copy writers and campaign delivery managers and different creative assets provided by marcom team through agency from other mass media campaigns/projects.
- Manage the creation, development and concepts with Creative Houses / Agencies during research and development for new Augmented reality and Virtual Reality projects
Establish Critical Relationships & Communication
- Collaborative discussions and create ideas with Campaign Delivery Managers, Copywriters, Front End Developers and to achieve business objectives and KPIs
- Work in collaboration with Business Design and Campaign Delivery Managers to create engaging, on-brand digital content by understanding brand identities and enterprise brand positioning
- Manage motion graphics assets to ensure quality delivery of creative assets to businesses
- Adapt advertising agency creative concepts into motion graphics content where required for OLG owned assets.
- Research and stay current with design and advertising trends in order to ensure OLG's communication strategies and tactics demonstrate industry best practices
WHAT YOU NEED TO PLAY
Collaboration & fun : inclusive and collaborative work style while creating fun and excitement in our work
Integrity and trust : do what's right and operate with transparency and openness
Critical Skills : Motion Graphics Design skills, Manage multiple projects, multi-tasking skills, Communication and interpersonal skills, Conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills, Complex stakeholder relationship management skills.
Facilitation: can confidently, use succinct clear language in the facilitation of working sessions at all levels of the organization
Conceptual thinking : strong conceptual thinker and visionary for effective creative design using knowledge of best in practice principles
Work experience: 5 years of design experience. Expert proficiency in motion graphics and animation design. Adobe After Effects, Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Adobe Premiere Pro, Cinema 4D, Blender, Maya. 2D & 3D animation experience with virtual reality and augmented reality skills for research & development. 3D & Graphic Design tools such as Sketchbook Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator
Education: University degree in Marketing, Advertising or a related field
PERKS OF JOINING OUR TEAM
- You'll be Part of a Bigger Picture: socially responsible company that gives back all its profits to the province and the people of Ontario
- Prioritize your Life: flexible work arrangements, generous family, and life event leaves, OPB pension to ensure even after we part ways you're taken care of
- Our Culture: we reward innovation and allow for autonomy, we support your lifelong learning with 24-7 access to online learning programs, we provide an environment that values diversity as a source of strength, we provide performance-based incentives to share in the organization's success
Learn about OLG
OLG's purpose is to contribute to a better Ontario by delivering great entertainment experiences for our customers. We are a multi-billion-dollar organization which supports with a wide array of business lines including, lottery, land-based casinos, digital lottery and casino, horseracing, and charitable gaming. OLG is amidst a massive transformation focusing on being customer obsessed and bringing our digital business to a whole new level.
The key to our success is in our people . Trust, clarity, and openness are essential to our overall success. We are supporting and empowering employees across the organization through greater accountability, leadership development and growth opportunities. OLG is embracing more flexible work options and family friendly work practices including remote work.
Equity, diversity, and inclusion are essential elements of our culture, cornerstones to our values of respect, integrity, stewardship, and excellence. At OLG, our employees have the space to be themselves and use their perspectives and skills to benefit the people and the Province of Ontario.
While we are re-shaping and growing our business, we are unwavering when it comes to living our purpose, and ensuring our business delivers meaningful benefits for the people of Ontario . All OLG's profits are reinvested back into the province, contributing to the quality of life for Ontarians.
If you find this career opportunity and joining the OLG family is exciting, we want to hear from you, please apply online before: July 26, 2021
OLG is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If you require accommodation to apply or if selected to participate in an assessment process, please advise Human Resources.
We thank you for your interest in this opportunity; however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.