Who we are:
Established in 1988, Metasoft is an award-winning Top 100 Canadian software company
- but we are more than software developers, we help non-profits make a difference in the world. Our FoundationSearch and BigOnline products are North America's leading institutional fundraising resources for nonprofits and charities and we have helped thousands of our clients raise tens of billions of dollars to achieve their philanthropic goals.
Looking for that perfect opportunity that can ignite your passion for helping non-profits make a difference and hitting sales targets to earn a six-figure income?
Our Fundraising Support Account Manager/Renewal Sales position will offer you this unique combination of challenge and fulfillment!
How you can make an impact:
This is a senior account management opportunity, helping charities raise funds, and is responsible for generating subscription sales and renewal revenue by effectively helping non-profits find funding through optimal use of the FoundationSearch system and engaging with key decision-makers.
What are the responsibilities:
- Engage decision-makers to assess their fundraising needs and present funding solutions.
- Define a plan of action per client help them to target the highest probability donors
- achieve their fundraising targets.
- Recommend subscription terms that best match fundraising goals
- overcome objections to move the sale forward.
- Anticipate and overcome objections throughout the DM engagement and renewal sales process.
- Ensure active and optimal FoundationSearch system use across the allocated customer base.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with decision-makers to help resolve funding challenges.
- Manage member engagement and success and achieve high renewal rates and revenue targets.
Who/What we are looking for:
- A driven and high-achieving fundraising professional who will effectively engage with decision-makers at non-profits.
- Proven success in meeting quota-based fundraising/revenue objectives.
- Exceptional time management skills while dealing with multiple tasks and priorities.
- Effective executive-level communicator with the ability to build long-term relationships.
- Problem solver with the ability to overcome objections and adjust to change quickly.
- Ability to learn new applications and systems quickly.
What we offer you:
- Competitive base salary plus a generous incentive package.
- Comprehensive benefits package; paid vacation and sick days.
- Employee Education Plan.
- Employee Fitness Plan.
- Sales awards and recognition programs, including paid days off, team events, and more.
- Opportunity for growth: we have enjoyed double-digit annual growth during the last two decades and promote from within.
- The privilege to help non-profits and charities make a difference.
Metasoft is located in the heart of Gastown with convenient access to SkyTrain, the West Coast Express, and the Seabus.
This position is available at our Vancouver Head Office and requires a 7:00 AM PST start time.
Metasoft is an equal opportunity employer.