Sungiven Foods Canada Inc. is a Specialty Neighbourhood Grocery with carefully selected private brand products. We pride ourselves on a provider of healthy daily meals. Our products are Natural, Less Processed and contain Fewer Additives for families who love cooking.
We are currently looking for a Marketing Specialist.
About the Position :
The Marketing Specialist will report to the Vice President and will be responsible for marketing campaigns, product presentations, content creation, and some basic design work. This highly creative and motivated individual will play a pivotal role in our expansion and growth within Canada. You will support full-cycle campaigns from creation, planning, execution and working cross-functionally with external and internal stakeholders.
Location: Head Office: 5589 Byrne Road, Burnaby, B.C.
What You'll Be Responsible For:
- Lead planning exercises and creative briefings with internal teams and external partners
- collaborating with Marketing, Media, Production, PR and UX to develop fully integrated, insight-driven multi-channel communication plans
- Manage site creative development including monthly refreshes and promotional assets
- Produce content and work with the creative development team to increase market awareness
- Oversee the strategy and execution of retail marketing programs and events across owned & operated mainline and outlet doors
- Develop new store opening strategies to launch with impact and foster brand loyalty (mainline, outlet and franchise)
- Develop a seasonal toolkit for store managers to localize programs for their markets to deepen community connection
- Recap, review, analyze and share out insights and KPIs on all marketing programs
- Collaborate with the marketing team to draft creative briefs that outline campaign expectations and guidance for the development of marketing materials. Inform briefs by providing goals, key insights, offer details, key messages, target audiences and measures of success
- Ability to understand internal research, insights, and historical results to create data-driven recommendations and strategies that align with customers and trends while maximizing ROI
- Lead the post-campaign reporting process by collaborating with partners, gathering results and insights to provide recommendations for future campaigns
- Support the Marketing team on all business initiatives; looking for efficiencies that help drive a productive team culture, and ensure excellent internal client service
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong understanding of retail processes
- Ability to think critically, troubleshoot proactively and solve complex problems by "thinking outside the box" to ensure customer excellence
- Self-motivated with proven ability to ?wear multiple hats? and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong customer service orientation with excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Comfortable working both independently and in a team environment including supporting projects with other departments
- Strong command of Microsoft Office Suite, in particular with MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Written and verbal proficiency in Chinese is considered an asset
- Written and verbal English proficiency
Qualifications and Experience :
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment while balancing multiple projects with tight deadlines
- A post-secondary degree in Marketing is preferred
- 3+ years of marketing experience including e-commerce, digital, and event management
- Curious mindset and a change agent. Ability to problem-solve with the capability to articulate constructive and realistic solutions
- Thrive in a dynamic and diverse team and is committed to building an influential culture focused on connectivity.
If you are passionate about people and love food, we want to hear from you! We can train and teach the rest.
Sungiven Foods is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Job Type: Full-time