Job family: Sales, Marketing & Product Management
Business area: Pulp & Paper
Contract location : Richmond, British Columbia, CA
Working location: Richmond, BC, CA
Location type: Office Location / Office-based
Contract type : Fixed Term / Temporary Full-Time
Job description :
Every day, ANDRITZ continues to deliver successful innovative solutions to our customers globally. Why are we so successful? Because we are passionate and love what we do! We are at the forefront of future engineering technologies, with solutions that ensure the success of our clients in key industries that are shaping the future of the world we live in.
We currently seek a Marketing Coordinator to cover during a leave of absence. During this 14-month term position, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing campaigns, coordinating tradeshow appearances, maintaining sales and promotional materials, conducting various research, and reporting.
Responsibilities may include but are not necessarily limited to the following:
- Coordination of all marketing activities for the Automation Solutions division.
- Close cooperation with the global marketing director to ensure the implementation of the group-wide marketing strategy.
- Close cooperation with the different product groups within the ANDRITZ group and transformation of the existing market-based material (videos, brochures, advertising campaigns, events etc.) to regional requirements.
- Coordination and cooperation with external partners.
- Analysis of markets and target groups.
- Definition of the required marketing budget and budget controlling for defined product groups.
- Propose, develop and implement a target- group oriented content-strategy with editorial calendar.
- Generate unique, interesting and entertaining content (SE-optimized) for social media platforms, websites and publish on different marketing channels, like social media or online magazines.
- Planning and organization of fairs and events, partially on-site support.
- Utilization of the ANDRITZ CRM system for a clear marketing approach to ensure the divisional success.
- Utilization of digital marketing channels to communicate the divisional messages (internally and externally).
When selecting candidates, we will be looking for the following:
- Five (5) years' related experience, preferably in an engineering environment
- Degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- Strong written and oral communication skills (English)
- Intermediate knowledge of Google Analytics and other web analytics tools and social media management
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite 2010 and Adobe Creative Suite
- Basic level copywriting skills for a variety of mediums including collateral, email, web, and blog posts
- Proven project management experience with ability to work on multiple concurrent tasks
- Self-starter and can work independently to drive projects through to completion
- Experience in dealing with technically complex tasks
- Interest in IoT Technology an asset
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
Requisition ID: 1654