WORKING AT ACUITYADS
Picture this: a modern corporate culture intersects with state-of-the-art technology in the fastest growing industry in online advertising worldwide. At AcuityAds, we don't just offer competitive salaries and benefits, we also value the health and happiness of our employees from a holistic perspective.
The Senior Graphic Designer works directly with the VP of Marketing to facilitate conceptualization and implementation of design solutions that bring marketing strategies from concept to completion.
This position requires specialized knowledge of methods and techniques of graphic design and layout. The Graphic Design Lead will be responsible for the creation of sales and marketing collateral as well as marketing campaign development and execution. He/she will also be responsible for assisting in maintenance and ongoing development of the corporate website, and creative design of all company communications.
What you'll do:
- Company Branding:
- Work with the Marketing Manager to develop and ensure a consistent visual brand for AcuityAds
- Act as the design lead for all corporate brand applications in a wide range of digital and print projects (e.g. tradeshow booths, company website and social media profiles, event materials, marketing collateral, physical office signage, newsletter and email campaign templates, company signatures, etc.)
- Sales and Marketing Collateral
- Designing Industry Case Studies
- Building Sell Sheets and other Sales Collateral
- Designing all presentations (i.e. for speaking opportunities, and sales pitches)
- Assisting with the design of the important end of campaign reports for key customers
- Web Needs:
- Designing web forms for incoming leads
- Updating and editing website design ongoing
- Post-graduate degree in a design-related field
- Five years of experience with digital, print and user experience design, including digital and mobile marketing
- Strong track record of success
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Strong portfolio of samples demonstrating successful design projects spanning the design cycle
- Strong understanding of colour theory, engagement marketing and strategic communications
- Experience with design materials
- Experience with video and/or animation
- Experience working with and managing design agencies and other vendors
- Accomplished with Microsoft Office Tools
GREAT PLACE TO WORK®
AcuityAds is certified as a Great Place to Work® after a thorough and independent analysis conducted by @Great Place to Work Canada. This certification is based on direct feedback from employees, provided as part of an extensive and anonymous survey about the workplace experience. Check us out at https://www.acuityads.com
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by the employee within this position. However; the actual responsibilities, duties, qualifications and experience may vary. The Employee may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. Information contained in this job posting/description is subject to change.
DIVERSITY, INCLUSION & EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
AcuityAds is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all our people and to providing a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We expect and require the cooperation of all our people in maintaining an environment with mutual respect by and for all our employees and applicants.
All employment decisions at AcuityAds are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, ancestry, creed (religion), place of origin, ethnic origin, citizenship, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity), sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status, political belief, physical or mental disability, receipt of public assistance, or irrelevant record of offence.
AcuityAds provides accommodations for individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodation, please contact us by e-mail at hr @acuityads.com. This ensures that the appropriate accommodations are in place during the recruitment and selection process and before you begin your journey with us.
Let us know what we can do to help you be successful during your recruitment experience at AcuityAds.