Steer your career in the right direction as an Area Sales Manager with Tire Country (a wholesale distributor of Fountain Tire) in the South West Onatario (London) area!
Why work for us?
- The opportunity to be creative and innovative in your day-to-day tasks
- Collaborate within a team of highly motivated and dedicated individuals
- Our belief in providing oppourtunities to develop personally and professionally in a supportive working environment
- Join an industry leader with a strong presence and reputation across Canada
- Consistent skill and certification development through internal and external training
- Impressive health, dental and vision benefits for you and your family
- A retirement savings plan with company matching to help you achieve your financial goals
- Special employee perks such as:
- A company vehicle
- Corporate credit card to cover your business expenses
- Laptop and smart phone to keep connected while on the road
- Discounts on personal vehicle services at your local Fountain Tire location
- Competitive base compensation with handsome target based incentives to reward you for excelling with your assigned accounts
As an important member of the Tire Country team, the successful candidate will be responsible for identifying, developing, and maintaining car dealer and independent tire dealer accounts in their assigned territory. The successful candidate will:
- Prospect, build and retain relationships with current and new customers
- Monitor and develop new ways to grow sales and identify new market opportunities
- Develop and maintain an annual business plan regarding market share, sales objectives and strategy
- Monitor and communicate information detailing current pricing, product offering and policies in the marketplace
- Assist with warranties and returns from customers
- Participate in annual trade shows, dealer openings and dealer conferences
- Ensure accounts receivable are up to date for all dealer accounts and perform collection of any past due accounts
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years of experience in the tire industry at retail, car dealer or distributor level
- Self-motivated individuals who have the ability to multi-task and work at a high level on a consistent basis
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the proven ability to work within a team
- Willingness to work evenings and weekends as required
- Ability to travel to multiple locations in South Western Ontario
- home base out of London
- Valid driver's license
Interested and qualified applicants are encouraged to apply online today! Preference will be given to applicants from within South Western Ontario (London is the main distribution warehouse) or with strong knowledge of the car dealership channel.