The Lead, Sales Development Representative is a member of the Business Development team who is responsible for driving new lead generation across the business. You will provide mentorship and guidance while managing a team of Sales Development Representatives (SDR). SDRs prospect new outbound leads through assigned lists and online searches while focusing on moving leads through the sales pipeline. The primary task of a Lead, Sales Development Representatives is to ensure SDRs are achieving quota and exceeding targets.
Strategically identify prospective customers by researching, contacting, and qualifying leads via outbound email/phone/social media efforts
- Educating & ensuring team is comfortable with prospecting software tools (Salesforce, SalesLoft, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator etc.)
- Oversee onboarding and training plan for new SDR hires
- Monitor and manage performance of SDR team, providing continuous feedback via weekly 1:1 meetings and escalating issues as needed
- Provide day-to-day leadership and participate in performance reviews for SDRs
- Building out training processes and documentation to support team growth
- Gather customer requirements and articulate the features and benefits of our products and services
- Collaborate with the marketing, sales and other departments to drive new business
- Seek out opportunities to work collaboratively with existing clients, industry peers, consultants, and channel partners
- Meet and exceed goals set for the generation of new qualified leads and monthly recurring revenue
Bachelor's degree and/or 5 years of relevant SDR work experience preferred
- Confident, driven, self-starter with strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to listen, record key points in a conversation, seek solutions, and respond with clarity
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to research and prospect using email, telephone, and online networking sites
- Familiarity with CRM platforms, SalesForce, Jigsaw, LinkedIn, etc.
- Prior lead generation, insides sales, or technology sales experience required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills/ability to influence and lead team members About Us::
Global Relay is the leading provider of cloud-based archiving, information governance, surveillance, and eDiscovery solutions to the global finance sector. We help financial services firms preserve and supervise their communications data for regulatory compliance, risk mitigation, and litigation readiness. We deliver our services to over 20,000 customers in 90 countries, including 22 of the top 25 global banks. Our market-leading archiving service supports email, instant messaging, text, market data chat, social media, enterprise social networking, voice, trade data, websites, and more. Recently, we also launched a compliant messaging platform specifically for the finance industry.
Our Global Operations & Development Center is located in Vancouver, BC, Canada. In addition, we have offices in six other cities across the world, including major financial centers like New York, Chicago, and London.
Over the years, we have won several major awards, including:
- Company of the Year from the BC Tech Association
- Canada's 50 Best Small and Medium Employers
- Canada's Top Employers for Young People
- Canada's Top 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures
- Canada's Best Managed Companies
- Technology Fast 50
We provide fantastic opportunities to individuals passionate about business and technology. For those with international business aspirations, we offer invaluable opportunities for doing business with some of the world's largest, most influential firms. Our company is also perfect for those who want to create cool technology using massively scalable, big-data architecture, with a strong focus on mobile.
To learn more about our business, culture, and community involvement, visit www.globalrelay.com.