Are you passionate about the possibilities of technology for delivering positive, impactful, and creative experiences? Do you thrive in fast-paced work environment? Argyle seeks a Senior Consultant to join our Digital team.
We are looking for a strategic and creative individual with experience as a digital agency consultant. As a Senior Consultant, Digital you will be a member of the digital team of ten, and act as an ?owned media' specialist and client project manager, helping to engage diverse audiences and solve meaningful challenges through digital solutions, such as web, email and CRM.
Argyle offers a superior experience in a supportive environment where talented professionals can build great careers. We are known for ambitious standards, an exceptional work environment and an extensive list of awards from our industry peers. Our clients include leaders in business and finance, technology, health care, consumer products, public affairs, and government.
- Lead projects or streams of larger projects for complex client programs involving digital communications
- specifically owned channels such as web site and applications, email, and CRM
- Manage relationships with external vendors, including negotiating and approving contracts, ensuring cost-effective solutions
- Management of client projects with the goal of delivering every project on time, within budget and within scope
- Contribute to technology-based innovation and digital product development
- Manage internal and client-facing projects
- Work with digital team leaders to influence strategic direction and priority requirements for the digital team
- Translate digital analytics into business insights
- Strong communications skills including synthesizing insights and calibrating to the correct audience
- Strong technical understanding and experience in managing web development projects, CMS, GA, Data Studio, WCAG 2.1 web standards and compliance, EMS, CRM and overall digital best practices
- Excellent writing skills
- Project or program management (minimum of $15
- 65K budgets), including work planning and managing budgets, client relationships, and teams and/or subcontractors
- Gathering business and user requirements, and mapping to technical requirements, information architecture, wireframes, and user experience
- Demonstrated experience defining digital channel strategies, and optimizing user journeys for impact
- Minimum 5 years of digital communications/ agency experience
- Experience working with web developers and creative teams
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or relevant field.
- Experience working in a fast-paced professional services environment dealing with executive-level decision makers and critical business issues
- A proven aptitude for initiative and innovation
Nice to have
- Experience with advocacy and B2B communications
- Good understanding of SEO best practices
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (oral and written)
- A strong manager
- Technical with the ability to diagnose issues and translate solutions to internal and client level communications
- Exceptional consultative skills
- Ability to exceed internal and external client expectations through timely, effective, and service-oriented communication
- Solid understanding of public relations and the crossroads with digital
We encourage all those interested and with relevant experience to apply even if you don't match the job posting perfectly. We welcome diverse, out-of-the-box thinking, and we strive to provide an environment for learning, growth and innovation. We thank all candidates for applying but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.