- and we have a lot of fun doing it. Still not sure
- check out our employee handbook here http://zgm.ca/careers/
We are looking for Precision Marketing Strategist with a data science background. Ideally, you will have a keen eye for data analysis and provides us with the ?so what?. You'll interpret regression models, build journey maps and provide actional insights. Your role will provide unparalleled support to our Accounts and Lotteries team. You'll be busy understanding customer data and using it to help our brands tell better, more relevant stories.
Lead the design, implementation and evaluation of CRM marketing lifecycle campaigns including welcome, trigger-based, nurture and retention programs for our client across multiple retail product categories.
- Create a framework to continuously monitor and optimize CRM programs to ensure alignment with client's business strategy and priorities
- Prepare regular reporting and identify key insights to share with Lottery and Accounts Teams
- Identify and manage customer targeting and segmentation strategies
- Provide subject matter expertise to support CRM and omni-channel campaigns
- Partner with the technology team to guide capability updates and enhancements
- Develop a strong partnership with key client stakeholders
- Speak and present confidently to clients about strategic recommendations, and share knowledge with clients and colleagues to help define agency best practices
- Stay ahead of all emerging media, technology and platforms in the digital, CRM and e-commerce space to ensure we are leveraging new tactics and ideas in the optimal manner
- 3-6 years of experience in advertising/marketing with a focus on customer relationship management and retail e-commerce
- Highly organized and works well in a fast-paced, collaborative, and multi-discipline environment (creative, analytics, and production)
- Experience in a client-facing role developing strategy and guiding implementation of marketing lifecycle campaigns
- Proficient with reporting and analytics tools (e.g., Omniture, Google Analytics etc.)
- Familiar with marketing automation platforms (e.g., Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe, Oracle Marketing Cloud, Eloqua, Marketo, Braze etc.)
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, send us your resume and cover letter and tell us why you'd be a great fit for ZGM.
We at ZGM are committed to ensuring that all people, across age, race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, faith, and physical abilities, feel welcome and are represented in our decision making. We promise our staff, clients, and communities that we will never stop learning, sharing, and working toward becoming a more equitable organization.