Analekta is seeking a director of sales and digital marketing to further the company’s growth. The successful candidate will be tasked with the development of marketing strategies and tactics that will lead to sales growth. If you have proven skills in digital marketing, sales and business intelligence, this position is for you.
Reporting to the president and working closely with the general manager, the primary responsibilities of the director of sales and digital marketing will be:
- Design indicators and analyze performance and growth metrics.
- Set the objectives and focuses of the sales strategy.
- Optimize the online strategy.
- Oversee national and international sales among various digital and physical distributors.
- Plan, organize, and oversee communications and marketing campaigns.
- Assess the effectiveness and efficiency of promotional tools to maximize income.
- Manage CD manufacturing and inventory.
- University education in online marketing, business intelligence, or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years’ experience in the field of marketing or business intelligence
- Completely bilingual (spoken and written) in English and French (bilingual workplace)
- Able to generate new solutions and creative ideas
- Autonomy, creativity, and initiative
- Excellent command of digital tools, including SEO, CMS/Wordpress, Mailchimp, and Google Analytics
- Comfortable using databases (CRM)
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of the music industry (asset)
What we have to offer
- Stimulating work environment
- Salary based on experience
- Full-time permanent position
- Workplace in Montréal’s Villeray neighbourhood and remote work
- Start in mid-August 2021