Address: 176 Yonge Street
Job Family Group:Marketing
As a co-op/intern student at BMO, you will have the opportunity to be heard, keep growing and make a difference. You will be part of our campus program to gain the skills and knowledge needed to take on roles similar to the description listed below.
Our student experience is designed to integrate you to the BMO team from day one by adding value in the work you do. You will have the opportunity to participate in programs such as the Women in Technology Mentorship Program, BMO First Friend peer assignment, BMO Social Squad student-led activities, BMO U corporate learning platform and access to various Employee Resource Groups to further develop your network within BMO.
Interested in learning more about our campus program? Stay up-to-date with BMO Campus Recruitment by following us on Twitter @bmooncampus & Instagram @bmo_on_campus .
Note: Only students currently enrolled in an academic program and returning to their studies will be considered for Co-op/Internship opportunities. Student who recently graduated are invited to apply to our New Grad opportunities which are available at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en/new-grad
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your cover letter, resume and an unofficial copy of your academic transcript.
Are you a social media super-user? Are you fascinated by how social media is transforming the workplace for major brands? Would you jump at the opportunity to influence how social media is used for North America's 8th largest bank?
If your answer to those questions is ?yes,? then you may be the person we're looking for to join our team!
The Social Media Coordinator will report to the Senior Manager, Social Selling, and will be supporting our partners across marketing and sales forces in Canada and the United States with social media tools and strategies. This role will contribute to the day-to-day operations of the BMO Social Selling program, and be responsible for creating internal marketing materials and external social media content, facilitating approvals from multiple stakeholders, and perform a variety of tasks to support the social media team.
- Curates and develops relevant social media content for major social networks.
- Monitor/troubleshoot enterprise social media management tool with BMO's sales forces.
- Builds effective relationships with internal/external stakeholders as required.
- Coordinates processes for translation and regulatory approval of materials.
- Supports the production of products and marketing solutions to include communications, articles, presentations and sales tools.
- Supports the development, production and distribution of marketing collateral.
- Executes work to deliver timely, accurate, and efficient service.
- Completes complex & diverse tasks within given rules/limits and may include handling escalations from other employees.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
- As a full-time employee, we would require 1-3 years of experience, however as part of the BMO campus program, we are looking for motivated individuals with a strong desire to learn.
- Specialized knowledge of financial services industry.
- Verbal & written communication skills
- Organization skills
- Collaboration & team skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
We're here to help
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one
- for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.