Reporting to the Director, Marketing, this role will be responsible for the strategy and development of go to market execution for brand and acquisition campaigns. If you're a natural born storyteller, demonstrate a strong creative gut instinct, thrive on change and are a self-diagnosed hyper organizer, then we're looking for you to join the Moxie's Marketing team. We're looking for up and coming marketing professionals to help breathe new life into the Moxie's brand.
- Provide marketing and business development support for the strategic planning process led by the Marketing and Operations leaders.
- Assist Director, Marketing in managing and executing integrated marketing campaigns across offline and online tactics, to drive brand awareness, consideration and adoption.
- Ensure creative marketing materials undergo regular review and adhere to brand guidelines.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders internally (brand leaders, GM's, Franchisees) to ensure adequate planning, execution and monitoring of marketing activities.
- Work in partnership with external agencies and vendors in the execution of campaigns and projects.
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns.
- End to end management of acquisition, brand and seasonal campaigns.
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social, digital, email, OOH, radio, in store, etc.)
- Analyze marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Support in the management of fiscal budget, ensuring campaigns are always on budget.
- Participate in market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends. Provide recommendations for future strategic initiatives through competitive and financial analysis.
- Stay up to date with market and online trends relevant to Moxie's to ensure campaigns and promotions are relevant to our guests.
- Maintain awareness on best practice marketing techniques / tools to achieve successful campaigns and promotions.
- Manage content calendars across all brand social channels
- Develop periodic social reporting measuring performance against KPI
- You have 7+ years of relevant marketing, brand, or communications experience.
- You are a self-starter; you relish the opportunity to identify needs and act, without being explicitly told to do so.
- You're a person of integrity, honesty and trust. These attributes are important to you and they are at your core.
- You're comfortable with the unknown. We're organized but rapidly growing. You need to be comfortable working in an environment that will continue to evolve.
- You have a working knowledge of current marketing tools and strategies in order to execute a successful marketing campaign.
- You're data focused. You collect, analyze and leverage data with the aim of continuously improving upon business processes, increasing productivity and ensuring the programs you are delivering on achieve maximum impact.
- You are a great communicator. You shine when you can pass on knowledge about your craft and gather requirements from stakeholders. You are always able to articulate your thoughts clearly, with various audiences, including executives, peers and partners.
- You have a degree or diploma in a marketing related field.
- This role is full time, located in Vancouver.
- Location Vancouver
Submission of resume does not guarantee an interview or an actual transfer. Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, provided they meet the minimal requirements of the applicable skills required.
You must be legally entitled to work in Canada to apply as the employer does not have a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) that would support a foreign worker.
**Applications will not be accepted via email or in person.
**We thank all applicants for their interest in Career opportunities with us, however, only those applicants we wish to interview will receive a reply to their application.**
**ABSOLUTELY NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE**