AGAT Laboratories is a full-service laboratory with locations across Canada. We are the most diversified laboratory in Canada; our scientists are highly-skilled and specialized in the fields of biochemistry, chemistry, microbiology, geology, engineering and other specialty services. With a broad range of staff experience and state-of-the-art instrumentation, we provide cross-analytical solutions for the Environmental, Energy, Mining, Transportation, Industrial, Agri-food and Life Sciences sectors.
AGAT Laboratories is currently looking for a Graphic Designer to join our Calgary corporate office. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the marking and communications strategy for AGAT.
- Write, edit and oversee graphic layout for line of business materials including:
- Sales sheets and price guides,
- Technical data sheets,
- Postcards, flyers, and print ads,
- Events and invitations etc.
- Develop branding and graphics strategies for AGAT Laboratories Corporation and each unique division.
- Monitor and evaluate marketing initiatives.
- Work closely with the Marketing Supervisor and other senior executives in organizing and executing graphics needs for trade shows, conferences, workshops and customer appreciation events across the country.
- Develop themes and options for event execution.
- Revise and refresh course materials
- invitations, PPT files, certificates, video for technical seminars and client training presentations in consultation with course presenters.
- Bachelor's degree or diploma an asset.
- Fluent English, including strong verbal and written communications; French an asset.
- 2 years of experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator/InDesign) and Premiere Pro.
- 2 years related professional experience in B2B marketing.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks while meeting tight deadlines.
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office; proficient in MS Excel, with e-mail marketing systems and web editing.
- Strong work ethic with maturity to work in a professional manner that is extremely confidential and detail oriented.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Work Environment: This position requires a person to sit for prolonged periods of time. Manual dexterity is required to perform this position.
AGAT Laboratories would like to thank all applicants; however only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
AGAT Laboratories is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and work environment. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise the hiring manager of any accommodations that are required. Any information received relating to accommodations will be treated as confidential.
Thank you for your interest in AGAT Laboratories.