If you often find yourself saying ?this can be done? or are often questioning ?is there a better way?? then Coke Canada has opportunities that will encourage you and your teams to step forward. We offer a variety of opportunities that will enable you to develop your skills, challenge yourself and progress your career.
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
Quality Analyst, Customer Sales Solutions Centre (CSSC) is part of the Customer Excellence contact centre team. The candidate will work closely with the leadership team and with all frontline employees within the contact centre to support analysis of all types of customer interactions to provide the best customer experience.
- Evaluate and provide feedback on agent performance daily by monitoring and evaluating all types of customer interactions (calls, email, chats) for all CSSC teams (Inbound, Outbound, Offline functions).
- Assist with trend reporting to identify best practices and development areas as well as making recommendations to Leadership on ways to improve the quality model and overall customer experience.
- Helps develop Inside Sales Specialists by providing feedback directly (over the phone or in person) or via supervisors on various processes and procedures.
- Performs administrative duties such as report generation and analysis.
- Attend and participate in agent team meetings as required.
- Coordinate and facilitate quality calibration sessions.
- Facilitates issue resolution by researching issues and directly responding to customers, supervisors, Inside Sales or Support teams, management, and Business Unit field teams.
- Assists supervisory staff and workforce with, monitoring, coaching and administrative duties to support achieving department goals related to service level, adherence, after call work, and quality.
High School Diploma or equivalent
2 years customer service experience
- Proven ability to communicate persuasively, effectively and in a professional manner
- Proven ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to provide outstanding customer service
- Demonstrated ability to successfully work independently and in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to problem-solve and provide viable solutions based on customer needs and company objectives
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to understand policies/guidelines and use them as intended
- Displays excellent time management skills and a proven ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrates flexibility and takes the initiative when appropriate.
- Demonstrates ability to use good judgment and make decisions quickly.
- Proficient with PC applications, including MS Office shared mailboxes within MS Outlook.
- Strong attention to detail and listening skills
- Willingness to acquire knowledge on new technologies/process to solve quality problems.
- Must be fluent in English- both written and oral, French is an asset
Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited (CCCBL) is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have a number of programs and policies in place to support this goal.
For individuals with disabilities, accommodations are available upon request. Should you require an accommodation, please contact our Talent Acquisition Services team by calling 1-888-844-4223.
CCCBL requires applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with CCCBL is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check.
For more information about Coke Canada Bottling, please visit cokecanada.com