Objective - Retail Marketing Specialist provides support to the Marketing Manager on creation, organization, execution and supervision of strategies and campaigns to drive retail store sales and online traffic, promote products to contribute to West Coast Gardens growth and customer retention.
- Collaborating with Marketing team, drive the long-term strategies, projects, and content, understand ROI and the ability to communicate tracking, findings and recommendations to the Marketing Manager.
- Regular reporting to the Marketing Manager campaigns, website and online store performance.
- Understand and implement SEO strategies to improve website, increase traffic and customer engagement.
- Manage the marketing calendar
- Daily social media posts, stories, comments and other content in line with Marketing Plan.
- Collaborate in the development of Content Management with the marketing team.
- Excellent communication skills has the ability to collaborate and work with the marketing team, retail department, and Purchasing Manager on monthly stories and products, the ability to work autonomously and is a strong team player with superb communication skills.
- Customer Engagement and response through phone, email, and social media.
- Brand proliferation through signage, merchandising/display alignment, product tags and packaging
- Manage customer programs including the loyalty program, corporate customers, and pre-order program.
- Manage the retail store online, website management and product selection.
- Collaborating with Marketing team, Purchasing Manager, and Retail Manager team on West Coast's weekly newsletter.
- Providing direction to marketing team, graphic designer on West Coast's newsletter.
- Work with the Merchandising Manager weekly to curate and film Instagram stories.
- Coordinate video production and photography with Marketing Manager.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a design and marketing role.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing and a combination of education and experience.
- Strong design, written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Superior problem-solving skills, ability to be a strong team player.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure.
- Must be able to collaborate with the marketing team and retail management team on featured products and trends.
- Good understanding of home décor, interior decorating, and home gardening would be considered an asset.
We thank all applicants, only those with the skills and qualification will be considered for the position.