We are Beyond Wireless, an independently owned, authorized Rogers and Fido Dealer and communications solutions provider. While we are incredibly passionate about making more possible through connectivity, we are even more passionate about people and helping them do GREAT things. With 29 Retail Locations and a robust Business Division, the opportunities to influence, grow and develop are massive.
Technical Sales Conultant
We are seeking a Technical Sales Consultant who is passionate about the communications industry, has a proven track record in sales, and thrives in a fast-paced, highly competitive, continually evolving environment. They will be responsible for selling technical devices, products, solutions, and services through the achievement of opportunity-based sales quotas. The Technical Sales Consultant will also develop their revenue generation through the creation of sales leads, initiation of prospect calls, and establishment of ongoing rapport with existing and potential customers leading to future sales. Integrity, vision, and passion are essential for this role.
- You are friendly and approachable
- You are someone who regardless of situation can support customers in a tactful and effective manner
- You are authentic in your interaction
- You are motivated to meet the needs of the business
People and opportunities excite you.
You have a passion for people. You quickly understand the needs of others and personalize your interactions to meet those needs. You are comfortable working with a high level of independence and autonomy, knowing you have the full support of a strong team working with you.
You are looking for a company that really cares. While you are cool to work independently, you appreciate being part of something dynamic and meaningful.
You GET TO:
- Direct account responsibility for key accounts.
- Work within the Key Sales Performance Indicator system and participate in on-going performance reviews.
- Ensure that the business plans for each of the product lines are implemented.
- Prepare account plans with target accounts, and review and update progress on a quarterly basis.
- Work to eliminate obstacles that hinder productivity and promote effective sales operations. Active involvement in crisis management and operational productivity issues i.e.: out of stock, order fulfillment issues, pushing back orders, customer complaints, emergency customer visits.
- Communicate suggestions for improvement on a regular basis and participate in implementation.
- Assist in the preparation of annual sales forecasts.
- Recommend and assist in the development of new product lines and principal relationships.
- Grow existing customer accounts and relationships.
- Develop and build relationships with new accounts and develop additional contacts within existing accounts and increase market share.
- Develop and execute strategies aimed at growing target accounts related to geography, market segment, product line or account resulting in revenue growth.
- Provide or facilitate technical assistance to customers and other Business Unit sales staff to ensure all sales activity is fully supported.
- Keep up-to-date records on sales calls, customer contacts, and details of meetings in a timely manner in the format required.
- Prepare and present technical presentations on Beyond Wireless products and services.
- Maintain a professional appearance, demeanor, and attitude at all times.
- Perform other duties as required.
YOU Should HAVE:
- Microsoft Suite experience required
- 5+ years sales and service experience
- Minimum of 3 years wireless industry experience
- Microsoft Teams and salesforce.com experience an asset
- Microsoft certification is an asset
- Knowledge and experience with Cloud services
- Experience training staff on products is required
Benefits and Perks
- Base Salary
- performance bonus
- Discount on products/services
- Opportunity to grow within company
- Ongoing learning opportunities
- Group Benefit Plan available for FT Team Members, to include, medical, dental, prescription eye wear, and an Employee and Family Assistance Program
The successful candidate will be required, prior to the start of employment, to complete a mandatory Criminal Record Check and provide two (2) official pieces of Canadian photo identification.
Beyond Wireless welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Thank you to all applicants.
Only those selected to proceed will be contacted directly.