We are looking for a talented Marketing Coordinator to join our Pre-Construction team, at our head office in Burnaby. The ideal candidate is enthusiastic and passionate about his/her work, results-driven, and eager to learn. A desire to work in a fast-paced environment, have fun, and work collaboratively is a must.
- Work closely with the management teams, business development, and project pursuit teams to develop and produce high-quality qualification packages, proposals, presentations, web, social media, and other written materials.
- Gather complex or technical information from various sources, synthesize it and use it as the basis to craft cohesive and compelling narratives for a variety of marketing materials.
- A passion for content marketing and developing fresh and creative approaches to conveying information.
- Possess excellent attention to detail and strong proofreading skills to edit and ensure quality, accuracy, clarity, and consistency with company guidelines.
- Demonstrate a strong interest in construction processes and a willingness to immerse yourself in the building industry.
- Establish priorities and target dates to meet project deadlines.
- Assist to ensure due diligence in the production of a fully compliant RFP/RFQ submission.
- Assist to maintain an updated database of our various projects and staff resumes.
- Assist in developing interview and presentation materials for the project pursuit team (i.e. PowerPoint presentations, handouts, etc.)
- Assist to maintain internal databases for current and completed projects for use in project pursuits and marketing materials
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or a related field is required.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant professional experience. Experience in A/E/C or professional services marketing is highly desired.
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills; editing and proofreading skills; strong graphic design sensibilities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills: the ability to work with both peers and firm management.
- Experience working independently, as well as within cross-functional teams in a collaborative, professional environment.
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to prioritize and complete simultaneous projects with minimal supervision, meeting deadlines and working well under pressure, while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Sound professional judgment, strong work ethic, positive and client-focused attitude.
- Technologically savvy and resourceful with experience generating content for digital platforms, including web and social media.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft, Adobe InDesign, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop and database programs is preferable, but not required.
Why we think you'll like working here:
- Competitive salary, plus potential bonus & profit sharing
- Matching RRSP
- Extended benefits, Employee Assistance Program, life insurance, AD&D, LTD, CI
- 3 weeks of paid vacation
- Professional development support
- Head Office centrally located in Burnaby and transit-accessible
- Lunch catered to the office twice a week
- Office gym and group personal training classes
- Shuffleboard, pool table, table tennis, and basketball hoop at head office
- We get together often for company-wide social events
- COR certified
Ventana is a full-service construction partner. Our goal is to deliver the best building and best service possible for our clients. Our tag line, ?Relationships to build on? is a philosophy that we truly believe in and we encourage our team to practice every day. Building and maintaining strong relationships is vital to our success.
Ventana typically has 20-25 projects under construction at any given time, and we build a variety of projects including multi-family residential, commercial, industrial, institutional, civic, and green buildings
- LEED® certified. Being a part of Ventana means working on a variety of interesting projects including breweries and recreation complexes, working with a supportive team, and being proud to say ?we built that?.