Keypath Education is a leading global edtech company that partners with the world's leading Universities to develop, design and deliver the most career-relevant online education solutions.
We are a fast-growing, and fast-moving international team, who value collaboration, innovation, and lifelong-learning in our mission to unlock greatness in educators and their students, and solve our greatest global social and economic challenges.
Certified as a Great Place to Work, our Toronto office is home to more than 60 full-time employees. We gather teams of experts from marketing, instructional design, web development, finance and student service backgrounds across Toronto to support university partners in Canada and around the world.
Why join Keypath?
Not only do we pride ourselves on our ability to provide an incomparable experience for our students, but we also want to make sure our employees (we call them Keypathers!) feel the same way.
Keypath is seeking an Associate Director of Marketing (ADM) to join our innovative, highly collaborative marketing team! This role provides a unique opportunity to leverage marketing savvy and leadership to impact partner and organizational success. In this role you will directly manage an assigned portfolio of university partners and programs, with a primary goal of achieving cost-effective lead volume targets, and secondarily identifying and capturing target students who not only enrol but persist and graduate.
This role is perfect for an experienced marketer who enjoys a right brain/left brain balance of both creative brainstorming and analytical work to proactively act on the performance data to ensure goals are met. You will work closely with internal marketing colleagues, cross-functional colleagues, and university partners, so strong communication skills are essential. A successful candidate for this role will also be well-versed in digital marketing strategies and comfortable reviewing performance data in Excel.
Additionally, while this role does not currently have direct reports in current state, it does require solid leadership skills to influence others and collaborate effectively. Keypath is continuing to grow as an organization, and supervisory opportunities are likely to be added in the future; therefore, prior experience with coaching, mentoring and/or developing others will be important to the success of someone in this role.Responsibilities :
What you'll be doing as an Associate Director of Marketing
- Achieve key targets including starts, cost-per-start, quality and strategic initiatives, working closely with Admissions, Marketing and Student Success
- Act as primary point of contact between academic partner contacts, internal/external clients, partner agencies, execution team and management to ensure flawless communications and program execution.
- Responsible for day-to-day management and oversight of digital campaigns in SEO, PPC, affiliates, social media, paid display, etc. to drive quality lead generation
- Effectively communicate strategy, new initiatives, and performance updates to university contacts and internal stakeholders across functions and levels
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance metrics to ensure goals are met and manage expectations
- Become a brand steward for partner universities and review all content and creative to ensure adherence to brand guidelines, program details, and quality standards
- Develop deep understanding of partner degree programs (eg, key value propositions, target student, competitors, etc.) to successfully guide messaging
- Collaborate with internal marketing channel experts to accomplish quarterly marketing plans and maximize campaign performance, including conducting regular A/B testing plans
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop cultivation plans that foster down-funnel lead progression toward enrolment, including hosting webinars, deploying emails and text messages, requesting testimonials and other outreach initiatives
- Assist with cross-functional initiatives to promote a positive student experience from application through graduation
- Manage annual budgets for partners, including overseeing weekly and monthly forecasting and performance reporting, invoice payment, and resource allocation
- Management of outsourcing and external vendors may be required. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Project Management or related field of study
Experience and attributes:
- 5+ years as a marketer- experience working in lead management, digital media, or direct marketing with a focus on performance-based marketing, and measurement
- Demonstrated success in (and passion for) building and managing high-performing teams, including coaching mentoring and effective performance
- Experience working in a matrix organization with demonstrated ability to manage project and campaign delivery where team members are not direct reports.
- Successful account management experience showing retention, growth and profitability
- Experience developing and managing budgets across multiple channels (such as Paid Media, Affiliate, Organic, Social Media, Email, Cultivation/Automation, Events/B2B)
- Proven ability to interpret data from multiple sources and translate into successful campaigns
- Management or oversight of digital marketing campaigns
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to create and lead presentations to internal and external stakeholders with confidence
- Desire and ability to work in a face-paced, multi-tasking, entrepreneurial environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat.
- Experience with using project management software (i.e. Monday.com, Teamwork, Basecamp, Smartsheet).
- Experience with using CRM software (i.e. Microsoft Dynamics).
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, WordPress, Drupal, and HTML is an asset.
- Familiarity with automation workflow and technology (i.e. Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Acoustic, Hubspot)
Preferred Qualifications :
- Recent experience in marketing at an Online Program Management company or in higher education
- Marketing experience in the engineering or public safety industries is a plus
Noteworthy Requirements Specific to Job:
- Driven, with a high level of ownership
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to inspire and motivate others
Additional Benefits Include:
- Medical, Vision and Dental
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Partner Degree Program
- earn a free degree from one of our partner institutions
- RRSP/Retirement Matching Contributions
- Paid Leave Policies
- Holiday Week Shutdown in December
- Summer Flex/Family Flex Days
- Volunteer Time Off
- Professional Development Programs
Keypath Education is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, provincial or local laws. Keypath's equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay and dismissal.