Technical Sales Channel Partner
Canada Toronto, ON, Canada Virtual Req #48
Sunday, July 25, 2021
SMILE CDR IS A POWERFUL AND FLEXIBLE PLATFORM
Smile CDR is a health technology company that reduces barriers between information and care for those who deliver or consume healthcare services and products and whose roles or care are hindered by fractured inaccessible, or complex information systems. Our complete clinical data repository is built around the HL7 FHIR standard used for storing health records. It includes out-of-the-box enterprise-grade capabilities for terminology, security, audit and compliance, Lucene-based search, HL7 v2 to FHIR conversion, and much more. It supports all FHIR resource types, the complete REST API, versioning, soft deletes,and other useful features. It targets enterprises, research organizations, application developers, consultants, and integrators.
Smile CDR is expanding its function and is seeking a strong relationship builder and strategist to join the team to work as a Technical Sales Channel Partner. This individual will be responsible for managing the process of cultivating new strategic business opportunities and managing relationships with new and established partners. Start your career with Smile today by submitting your application!
- Proactively seek, develop (or re-establish), and maintain relationships with a focuson retention and loyalty with partners.
- Identify and align strategic direction with partners to drive opportunities with newand existing clients.
- Coordinate and partner with internal and external business partners in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners' expectations.
- Support procurement processes (i.e., Requests for Proposals) through specific requirements about preferred systems, tools, materials, or products.
- Assist partners through product implementation and help certify partner solutions.
- Responsive communication and solutions for client technical issues on an ongoing basis.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A minimum of 8-10 years working in the healthcare industry and/or technology industries.
- Experience with Cloud technologies and architecture such as public and private clouds.
- Healthcare market knowledge are an asset.
- Experience managing or overseeing a program, process, or workflow.
- Proven experience with building strategic relationships.
- Possess a high level of understanding and the ability to effectively articulate technical details related to client and partner requirements technology products and services. Proven ability to foster excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Experience in Solution Architecture roles and responsibilities are an asset.
One of Smile CDR core values is that we respect and embrace our differences, and celebrate the shared values that keep us all excited about the work we are doing to improve global health. Our people are the foundation of our continued success and as such, we remain dedicated to building diverse and inclusive teams. We welcome and encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply. Should you require accommodations or have any questions at any point during the application or interview process, please let us know.
Job Start Date
Monday, August 9, 2021